CFDs are complex instruments and come with a high risk of losing money rapidly due to leverage. 66 % of retail investor accounts lose money when trading CFDs with this provider. You should consider whether you understand how CFDs work and whether you can afford to take the high risk of losing your money.

GSK - diamondtrading

Hello friends.
I’m going to introduce you our Darwin GSK.
The decision to open trades is based on the regular analysis of 20 pairs of Forex, mostly cross pairs. Trading is based on weekly trends of analyzed currency pairs. Trade is conducted both intraday and swing trading.
The main analysis tool is a modification of such trading strategies as price action and volumetric analysis.
Our team consists of traders with more than 15 years of experience in forex trading, as well as experienced risk managers.

1 Like

Hello @diamondtrading,

Welcome to Darwinex community :slight_smile: .

Would you mind to explain trading differences between pre and post-migration ?

Thank you and wish you the best !

2 Likes

Hello.
Thanks for the wishes and
Thanks for the good question.
We are in our team, we have decided to connect our second strategy, since the main strategy has ceased to give the expected profitability.

1 Like

Thanks @diamondtrading for detailing it :slight_smile: .

1 Like

@SECURIX you are welcome.

1 Like

Hi diamondtrading, I am not a fan of big or small equity for the ¨average trader¨.
However when somebody claim 15 years of experience and a team of traders…and then you have $600 equity, it doesn´t add up to me. These are just my thoughts.

2 Likes

How many Traders in your Team and who is on the gold desk ?

1 Like

Hello @Forexintradiadarwin, thanks for the comment, but I will say more, we opened account just only for $ 500 ;-).
We had a goal to open a tool on Darwin for testing, in the process we plan to increase the balance as investment funds grow.

1 Like

Hello @Muiris, in our team 3 traders, and 2 risk managers.

I work on the gold instrument myself, but I’m not sure that in the next 3-6 months trading will continue in the previous mode.

1 Like

300k at Oanda are a very strong point!

What worries me is the grid trading with 99% profitable trades and the short trackrecord.
GSK seems to be a completely different strategy.
Trackrecords on myfxbook start on 2018 while GSK starts on 2016 …

Hello @CavaliereVerde,
at gsk trading is on Master strategy.

as I wrote above, we with our team, from the new year decided to connect our second strategy which is presented on [myfxbook], gold trading in recent months does not give a statistically confirmed result, gold trading is frozen from 3 to 6 months.

2 Likes

at gsk trading is on MQT-FX Master strategy.

as I wrote above, we with our team, from the new year decided to connect our second strategy which is presented on [myfxbook], gold trading in recent months does not give a statistically confirmed result, gold trading is frozen from 3 to 6 months.

1 Like

Dear investors, now on our Darwin, a good time to enter in Darwin.

Hello,
for the moment in May, you have -4.45%.
Is it because it’s the beginning of the month ? Unlucky time or it will raise up ?

Hello @getzel, In this case, it depends on the entrance to the related positions, in the near future we expect to exit in the positive “side”.

Dear investors. Thanks for your patience, we expect the further development of open positions in a positive direction. Gradually, positions will be added.

Hello Diamondtrading,
Thank you to you team and you regarding the good perfomance of your Darwin :grinning: I’m currently the main investor on GSK and I think increase this amount in the short term. Neverthless and even if your CP is great (about 20 M€) I have a doubt regarding the scalability of GSK and the impact on the investor’s divergence. Regarding the currencies you trade (some of them with weak liquidity) are you confident about the investors amount you can support in the future ?

1 Like

Good morning @BGU37! Thanks for your letter.
Our trading system is built as follows:
We analyze almost all trading tools and are always on the market. Our trading risks are minimal and have a stop order for all transactions. We recruit all trading instruments with high volatility and low. In this way, the sum of all transactions gives us a total profit.
You never know how the tool will behave in a given period of time. And therefore we use all possible instruments in trade, where we see prospects and the opportunity to earn.
We are constantly improving our trading system, and also monitor the risks of our investors.
We try to make a profit of at least 1 to 2 - from 1 to 10 relative to the risk inherent in the transaction.
If the deal is hopeless, we simply close it.
You can safely invest in our trading account without fear of increasing trading risks, we constantly monitor it and treat our trading activities with all responsibility.

Thank you @diamondtrading for your quick answer and transparency. Very appreciate :grinning:
My concern is more about the capacity of your Darwin (and all Darwin globallyl). Regarding some secondary currency pairs you are trading how do you intend to manage the liquidity in the futur. At 158 K $ of AuM it’s natural that the divergence stay close to zero. I’m not sure when you will have x10 this amount (hoping faster for you), the divergence can be under control. As long term investor I’m looking for good performance, of course, and also for weak divergence. Many other Darwin offered in the past very good performance as THA until they reach 1 M € of AuM and above. This is the biggest challenge for each promising Darwin and for Darwinex platform.

2 Likes

Good morning @BGU37!
We will use our stock trading experience. When we see that the market lacks liquidity and our goals for open positions do not close our expectations, we will begin to divide the working volume of take in the market.
We will divide our full position into several parts so that our transaction is not so noticeable in the market. We also use 5-12 trading instruments in our trading system, which gives a diversification of the trading account.