CFDs are complex instruments and come with a high risk of losing money rapidly due to leverage. 66 % of retail investor accounts lose money when trading CFDs with this provider. You should consider whether you understand how CFDs work and whether you can afford to take the high risk of losing your money.

GUJ - Shivank

Strategy:

The Darwin GUJ is a manual trading strategy. GUJ trades all major and minor Fx pairs, commodities, and index (mainly Nasdaq).

Experience
I have started trading 2.5 years ago with equities (cash and carry), but my journey with CFD has modest experience of 1 year. I heavily rely on fundamentals, but as I know technical analysis (mainly chart patterns) I use it for TP and SL only but not for positioning.

History:
You can analyze my trading history on MyFxBook account by the following link:
MyFxBook

Goal:
My goal is to be honest and transparent to this forum, as this will also help me in doing my job of managing darwin with honesty. Ofcourse, I would also like to have feedback and comments from more experienced traders. I do not believe in claiming fixed target of some %Return or %DD but I believe in aligning my Darwin efficiently to the market direction for the maximum amount of time and generate some revenue for the Darwin. I know Darwin GUJ is too young to claim anything, but I hope, I will make it one step at a time in this journey with the focus.

I will be happy to answer your questions :).

6 Likes

The start is very promising!
What is your experience with trading?

2 Likes

Thanks @CavaliereVerde for your complement and question.

I have started trading 2.5 years ago with equities (cash and carry), but my journey with CFD has modest experience of 1 year. I heavily rely on fundamentals, but as I know technical analysis (mainly chart patterns) I use it for TP and SL only but not for positioning.

If you want to know more I will be happy to respond :slight_smile:.

2 Likes

Welcome on board, @Shivank!

It is great to see you here :slight_smile:

Trade safe,
Ignacio

2 Likes

Thanks @ignacio and Darwinex team, I enjoyed my trading journey with the Darwinex.

3 Likes

Welcome @Shivank !

Wish you the best !

1 Like

Thanks for your wishes @SECURIX

1 Like