CFDs are complex instruments and come with a high risk of losing money rapidly due to leverage. 66 % of retail investor accounts lose money when trading CFDs with this provider. You should consider whether you understand how CFDs work and whether you can afford to take the high risk of losing your money.

GVQ-DXF - - Gerson3366

Greetings to the whole Darwinex community. My name is Gerson Anaya. I am a system engineer born in Colombia. Excuse my English a little.

Dedicated to the forex market since 2015 and working in real accounts since 2017, I am a manual trader and operates a 70% fundamental 30% technical analysis.

Today, I want to publish what concerns the status of my two darwins, GVQ and DXF

GVQ:
I edit: I summarize my strategy with these words. Manual trading, quantitative mathematical analysis.

DXF was a darwin created to optimize and create the main strategy (which is being used in GVQ) was a test account that started with 150 USD and in two years reached its lowest number of 68usd, account clearly created to strengthen the brain and overcome psychological fear, a question that I have already achieved, the Dc of my darwins. A little more than 100 USD was recently added and the objective is to recover the account, hopefully, to get a darwinia. Therefore this darwin will not be eliminated and I hope to take it to green numbers, the strategy used is similar to GVQ, only two weekly positions are opened.

Time frame: week, days
VAR: 0.01 batches every 600USD
Operated pairs: Couple Majors
Strategy: Fundamental 70%, Technical 30%
Type of operation: Manual.
Check-in time: Tokyo Market Opening.
Closing time: End of London market.

Greetings and I hope to publish quite often

3 Likes

Good start to the week to everyone.

This is the report of the previous week:

GVQ: The beginning was somewhat quiet, however at the end of the week the numbers favored us and we returned to have the month again with positive value, I hope that this week GVQ ends with a month more in Profit.

DXF: It continues adding, however, because I do not have the money to capitalize two accounts, I will withdraw the 200usd that I have deposited there and I will dedicate myself only to one account, DXF will not be closed, only suspended. I hope later when you have the time and capital to devote the time you deserve. At the moment all the forces will go to GVQ.

Greetings Gerson

1 Like

To those who are following this thread, I inform that for a quarter GVQ will divide its operations, to add EXP, remember that the operation is to have trades open for about 20 hours … What I will do this quarter is to divide these 20 hours by 4. I mean, I will open 4 operations, always closing the previous ones, therefore they will NOT be accumulated.

The objective of this, as I mentioned above is to add a little in the exp, since darwinex is a bit hard in its penalty to low experience, and according to the calculations I would participate in darwinia only after 3 years, and I really want to capitalize my darwin , that I hope to do it winning or a darwinia, or why not, investors.

regards

3 Likes

Greetings to all

GVQ

With today and seeing that there is no more news that matters to me, I end the month and also the quarter. The balance so far is very good with 6%, and I hope to stay that way.

I keep the Underlying strategy above 2% and I am happy about it. Operating calmly, risking little. The RS attribute is in yellow but I don’t understand the reason. However I assume that this will rise, hopefully to 10 points.

Regards, Gerson

3 Likes

Greetings to all.

This last week I suffered a fairly rapid rise and fall, there were no losses, but it is something I cannot tolerate. For this reason, pairs containing JPY, CHF and GBP are left out, for now.

With this I am almost forced to use the EURUSD pair.

As for my operation, I feel very calm and my darwin progresses slowly but surely, for the moment in a consistent way.

Regards, Gerson