CFDs are complex instruments and come with a high risk of losing money rapidly due to leverage. 64 % of retail investor accounts lose money when trading CFDs with this provider. You should consider whether you understand how CFDs work and whether you can afford to take the high risk of losing your money.

GVQ - - Gerson3366

Greetings.

The month of October ended with a gain of +15.65%. An excellent month that I hope to repeat in the future.

With this complete 6 months in green. The month of November begins a new challenge. I hope that my trading plan will give me another positive month and hopefully some other investor.

Deposit 200 and try, trust my plan, test me and I will show you. :guiño:

On top of that, can someone explain to me what this high correlation is about?

Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator

@ignacio I would also be interested in a reply regarding this correlation. It seems completely unfair to disqualify GVQ from DarwinIA due to correlation with NTI.

If you look at the 2nd Darwin correlated with GVQ (i.e. MDU) and zoom out to 6M period, it is more clear that there is correlation between GVQ and MDU, but not with GVQ and NTI though. It almost seems like a bug.

2 Likes

Dear @Renko,

Thanks for your enquiry.

In regard to correlation, please note that it compares the quote’s evolution when both DARWINS have been active (i.e., it compares the specific 8-hour timeframes where both GVQ and NTI have traded). It is visually confusing in this specific case because NTI has long inactivity periods.

I agree it is a pity in your specific case and will check internally if there is anything that can be done in this connection, I will keep you posted!

Best,
Ignacio

PS: I’d appreciate if you could please reach out to info@darwinex.com whenever you need specific assistance re a given DARWIN (we have a dedicated support team monitoring that address).

2 Likes

November 7th

Good morning, everybody.

Today was another not very good day, GVQ is still in a DD that is about to celebrate a month. It remains stable, and I hope to get out of this little bump soon.

track record 13 oct 2019 - 7 nov 2019

Greetings to all

The DD continues, it’s been over a month, I hope to get out of it soon.

You learn some things,

1. It is important to have a Var at 5% so the falls will not be as pronounced (x2), as it is uncomfortable to see them.
    I withdraw pairs with high volatility as the eurjpy and incorporate others of smoother travel.

Here is an image of how the chart goes

Saludos

Greetings to all

This is my second month of DD followed, reaching 9% of DDMax, fortunately the graph had a great high at the beginning of October which allowed me to have the balance in green.

November has been however the first month with negative balance.

It had to happen, I will continue with the strategy I trust, I know I will have a good run again.

If you have questions with pleasure.

Good trade everyone

2 Likes