CFDs are complex instruments and come with a high risk of losing money rapidly due to leverage. -- % of retail investor accounts lose money when trading CFDs with this provider. You should consider whether you understand how CFDs work and whether you can afford to take the high risk of losing your money.

Hedge fund to hedge fund model

Hi

I think here we can find people who are succesfully invest in traders. Have you ever mind about hedge to hedge model? You would have a fund which you will invest in traders and after proft share with investors. I think most of people dont have time and experience to invest directly to traders, it would be better to have someone do it for us profitable

1 Like

After an unsuccessful experiment in the past, this is indeed planned again after the launch of the new D-Score (which plays a major but obviously not the only role when designing the portfolio). Several obstacles have already been removed, some still remain. Stay tuned!

This #darwinex-uncut episode is also related to your question:

2 Likes

So when approximatly we will be able to invest into darwins investors?

1 Like

I did not clearly understood the new d score, but did new d-score already replace old d-score?