CFDs are complex instruments and come with a high risk of losing money rapidly due to leverage. 64 % of retail investor accounts lose money when trading CFDs with this provider. You should consider whether you understand how CFDs work and whether you can afford to take the high risk of losing your money.

High spread GBPUSD

Spread GBPUSD up to 165!!! All buy stop will activated… This normal??

Good afternoon, I watch everyone arrange such jumps in spreads? Interestingly, when registering a trading account, Darwinex warns its Clients about the “magic” increase in Spreads x20 (was 7-8 day) times!? How Darwinex Clients are insured against this magic $; (

I will say this: This is not good guys and should be continued

It’s pretty normal for spreads to widen during the first hour of market open and the seconds leading up to major releases.

1 Like

Thanks
00:22 - spread 165
00:30 - spread 110
it’s not a gap, it’s a spread
I will know that for you it is normal

1 Like

If you trade it at that times, you can get a higher difference when higher slippage is to add

Its not 200 times. Normal spread is around 1-1,5 and in your picture spread is 16. So yes its bigger but 10-15 bigger, not 200 times. You can find this in every other broker who is not market maker and giving you real price from LP.

1 Like

Thanks, You right
x20
was 7-8
VS nighttime max 165 (what i have)