CFDs are complex instruments and come with a high risk of losing money rapidly due to leverage. 66 % of retail investor accounts lose money when trading CFDs with this provider. You should consider whether you understand how CFDs work and whether you can afford to take the high risk of losing your money.

Higher/unlimited deposit limit by card

I agree !

However, depositing with Skrill/PayPal then withdrawal of profits on card instead of wire transfer, to my knowledge is never possible due to AML rules.

Finally, PayPal/Skrill is not even available to every remote countries and when it is, sometimes, the functions are limited. For instance, PayPal in Andorra is limited, meaning that I cannot top it up at all with either card or bank transfer… I can only receive funds from 3rd parties and spend them again through PayPal (no possibility to withdraw them back to a bank account)

Plenty of barriers !

PayPal is available in some form in 191 countries as of May 2013. PayPal only offers limited service in some countries. It has no dealings whatsoever in some other countries, many of which are in the Middle East or Africa.

I am not saying that, I am speaking about withdrawing profits on Skrill/Paypal, to avoid completely wire tranfers.

Oh ok, when they want then to fund other accounts frpm Skrill/PayPal to avoid their local expensive wire transfers.

Because otherwise the Darwinex SEPA & SWIFT withdrawal fees are fair …if you don’t have to move that money again.

Ok I see. Anyway with what you ask for, some can get a PayPal account but can only fund it by selling stuff at eBay… it can take some time lol

Interesting documents

Count of banks / e-money services per country which adhered to the SCT Inst (Instant SEPA) network

Out of the 10 UK establishments that did, none of the 3 used by Darwinex appear

Which makes me believe even more that card deposit is the most viable instant deposit method for the time being

1 Like

Very nice documents !
I can confirm that Instant SEPA works very great in Germany (and Austria) :sunglasses: !
It’s quite irritating to see that such european deployment never was really operational through… Europe.

2 Likes