CFDs are complex instruments and come with a high risk of losing money rapidly due to leverage. 64 % of retail investor accounts lose money when trading CFDs with this provider. You should consider whether you understand how CFDs work and whether you can afford to take the high risk of losing your money.

History migration problem

Helllo!

I try to migrate trading history to my live account from linked account.

But I don’t see special button (like Import/Migrate) as it shows in Help. What I/m doing wrong?

Please help me.

Regards

Helllo!

I try to migrate trading history to my live account from linked account.

But I don’t see special button (like Import/Migrate) as it shows in Help. What I/m doing wrong?

Please help me.

Regards

Please to not spam different topics with the same comment.
It is better to tag @ignacio or @bianka for support.
If it is so urgent you have to write a mail to the support.

I sent mail but still no reply somehow.

1 Like

The system say. I can’t send PM to this user. Is there any support on this community?

Here you are asking support to other colleagues traders, but it is not “realtime” you have to be patient and wait for the goodwill of other users, this is not a support chat.
Personally I never migrated a trackrecord so unfortunatelly I can’t help you.:neutral_face:

This is my account:

Here screenshot from Help section:

I don’t see the same message “Import this track record…”

It might be because you have been trying to import account what has different currency than your account on Darwinex.

No currency is the same . I don’t know what happened but this problem fixed now. I succesfully started migration process because Import button appeared as it has to.

1 Like

Dear @arnbober,

I am glad to hear your case got solved.

In the future, I’d appreciate if you could please reach out to info@darwinex.com for support, we have a dedicated team for cases like this.

Have a great day!

2 Likes