CFDs are complex instruments and come with a high risk of losing money rapidly due to leverage. 64 % of retail investor accounts lose money when trading CFDs with this provider. You should consider whether you understand how CFDs work and whether you can afford to take the high risk of losing your money.

HLA - Hohla

Meet Darwin HLA. The trader has about 8 years of trading experience. Have a real account in Alpari, now in Darwinex.

3 Likes

@Rams
Are you the trader behind HLA ?

No, but I know him well.

1 Like

I invited him to Darwinex.

1 Like

I asked it beacause here the habit is that a “darwin” post is written by the provider of the darwin.
BTW impressive
5 years of results and also social activity.
https://forum.alpari.com/index.php?/topic/62670-hohla-several-systems-233477/&page=3

Forgive me for my English, but here: “a Trader in trade uses several systems, all systems are constantly changing the trader as necessary. On the chart of the yield is clearly seen periods of relative stagnation or even loss on the adverse, account for the phases of the markets, which are obviously offset by the wide diversification of the system. Over time, there are favorable periods in which several or most of the systems make a profit and the imposition of a series of profitable trades all together (or most of the operating systems) brings the yield to new and new peaks of positive returns. This is called broad and successful diversification, a sign of unconditional professionalism.”

1 Like

Sorry, but the trader does not write about himself very often. So I wrote. Maybe someone will be interested.

1 Like

not five years, but 7.7 years.

1 Like

Hello, I’m trader behind HLA. I have several accounts on Alpari. The oldest is https://alpari.com/ru/investor/pamm/202131/
Trade strategy on my darwin HLA is the same

7 Likes

welcome a to the universe darwinex

3 Likes

HLA is in working drawdown.In my opinion, this is a great time to start investing

Your PAMM account is very good, I just made a good investment in your darwin HLA, it’s a good opportunity to invest. You’re a good professional. Thanks.

Perfectly. I think you made the right choice. Hohla Alpari has a positive yield history of almost 8 years. Such traders are few

Hello. Thank you trusting me.

It seems an interesting darwin.
for the moment I put it in observation.
I have very strict rules about migrated darwins, to be able to include them in my portfolios.

1 Like