In this episode we go through a possible sequence DARWIN managers can follow to attract investor capital to their DARWIN. With focus on the stage where they go from one investor, which is themselves / DarwinIA, to two investors which already involves third-party capital.
Most relevant subtopics covered in the video with their timestamp:
- 00:53 - The hardest leap to perform is to go from zero investors to one investor.
- 01:20 - The next quantum leap: to go from one investor to two investors.
- 01:59 - At some point, you sort of become meta popular in the sense that you are popular because you were popular and then you become popular.
- 02:35 - How to ease the burden from zero to one.
- 03:24 - How to ease the burden from one to two - empowering the people who want this the most, which is each and every one of the individual Darwin managers to seek people who trust them the most.
- 05:20 - Summary of the previously presented sequence of attracting investor capital.
For a transcribed version of this video, visit https://sonix.ai/r/xauLBDBodQdp5Bbhm4ftwm4o/share
- On the legalities of attracting capital to your DARWIN without an investment advisor license
- Derek Sivers - How to start a movement
Questions? Feedback? Please share them here!