CFDs are complex instruments and come with a high risk of losing money rapidly due to leverage. 64 % of retail investor accounts lose money when trading CFDs with this provider. You should consider whether you understand how CFDs work and whether you can afford to take the high risk of losing your money.

How well do you understand "Darwinex lingo"? - Kindly complete this 8-second Survey!

At Darwinex we’re constantly trying to improve our services, technology and customer experience for our valued user-base.

If you could spare 8 seconds (yes, we counted!) to complete the following short multiple-choice questionnaire, it will go a long way in helping us serve you even better!

Many thanks in advance!

9 Likes

I think this is a great step towards improving the Darwinex Community Experience :slight_smile:

Highly recommend everyone (regardless of experience) completes this survey.

4 Likes

3 posts were split to a new topic: My opinion on high drawdowns

@TraderTom - your opinion is most appreciated, but kindly start a new post in the relevant forum category to keep things organized.

Otherwise this thread will lose its purpose, which is to encourage community members to complete the survey posted here. We will need to close this thread to comments if that happens.

Please do discuss your concerns above, but perhaps in a new topic in the “Feedback/Suggestions” category, titled “My thoughts on High DD Strategies” would be a better venue to discuss them :thumbsup:

[UPDATE] A new topic has just been created for you using your posts above, please feel free to continue the drawdowns conversation there. Thanks!

1 Like