Experience of trading on FOREX since 2006. Plans and goals for the future are getting Appointed representative (AR) status in the UK, managing investors' accounts in a legal framework through managed accounts - MAM accounts, with reliable brokers with jurisdiction in the UK, Switzerland, Germany. In the future, we plan to transform the company into a hedge fund.
Trade in the system (manual, non-adviser) is based on the use of advanced mathematical algorithms that generate accurate input and output signals, as well as on the analysis of intraday bulletin of currency futures of the Chicago Mercantile Exchange (CME Group). Trade is carried out both on a trend and on turns, for currency pairs - GBPUSD, EURUSD, AUDUSD, USDJPY, USDCAD, USDCHF.
The system is suitable for those who need stability, a smooth growth in the yield curve, predictability of the risks being pawned.
The maximum annual drawdown is 30%, this level can be reached on condition that the months of the month are closed for maximum risk. The risk limit is calculated using the trailing stop method - from the maximum on the yield curve.
1) 1 TH = - 5% | 1 TM = -9% (9%)
2) 1 TH = - 4% | 2 ТМ = - 7% (16%)
3) 1 TH = - 3% | 3 TM = - 5% (21%)
4) 1 TH = - 3% | 4 ТМ = - 5% (26%)
5) 1 TH = - 2% | 5 ТМ = - 4% (30%)
1 TM - trading month, 1ТН - trading week. After reaching one limit, trade is blocked each time for 5 calendar days.
The maximum possible number of simultaneously open trades:
1) 3 trades in 1 trading session (the volume of the 1st trade is 0.3 leverage from 1: 1, that is, for every 10 000 USD the volume of the trade is 0.03 lots = 3 000 USD).
2) 9 trades the maximum volume of a position (the volume of 9 trades equals 2.7 leagues from 1: 1 for every 10 000 USD the volume of the common entrance is 0.27 lots).
If 1 TM is closed at 9%, then next month (months), the risk is set at a rate of -7% until the drawdown is complete and so on.
My results for the period from 2011-2017
2011 + 12,11%
2012 + 105,51%
2013 + 272,49%
2014 + 182,49%
2015 + 121,17%
2016 + 65,57%
2017 + 17,42%
I'm writing through a Google translator.