Useful tips when copying my trade
1) Do not idealize the results of my trade. Stably every month for a long period of time, at least on a time interval of several years, you are unlikely to receive a plus each month, this is not a bank deposit. There will be periods of drawdowns, as everything in this world is cyclical and the results in trading are not an exception, after growth there is always a decline or for some time there are stagnation in growth and this should be taken normally.
2) Diversify your savings - do not put all the eggs in one basket.
3) Continually and continuously monitor the results, it is desirable to do it several times a week, so you will be calmer.
4) To understand that profitability is not linear, it is not a bank deposit, that incomes received in the past can not serve as a guarantee of receiving these revenues in the future.
5) Do not worry and do not share my experiences with me again, about where the market will go or that at the moment an incorrect position is opened in your opinion (I do not have a psychological session service), since there is a stop-loss for each transaction , there is a limit on risks. Extra anxiety only ruins the result.
6) There are possible periods, several trading sessions, several trading weeks, when there is no trading activity, this is normal. The constant presence in the market and the constant trade does not in any way affect the profit for the better, does not make it any more, sometimes only a few trading sessions make a result for a whole month. You need to be able to wait, work out only clear signals and then the result will be much better.
7) There is a possibility that you can lose some or all of your investments and therefore you should not invest money that you can not afford to lose. You should be aware of all the risks associated with trading foreign currency and consult an independent financial adviser if you have any doubts.
Experience of trading on FOREX since 2006. Plans and goals for the future are getting Appointed representative (AR) status in the UK, managing investors’ accounts in a legal framework through managed accounts - MAM accounts. In the future, we plan to transform the company into a hedge fund.
What I trade: GBPUSD, EURUSD, AUDUSD, USDJPY, USDCAD, USDCHF.
My results for the period from 2011-2017 | 2011 + 12.11% | 2012 + 105.51% | 2013 + 272.49% | 2014 + 182.49% | 2015 + 121.17% | 2016 + 65.57% | 2017 + 18.24%. TOTAL ASSETS (on 1 May 2018) = 2 791 000 USD