CFDs are complex instruments and come with a high risk of losing money rapidly due to leverage. -- % of retail investor accounts lose money when trading CFDs with this provider. You should consider whether you understand how CFDs work and whether you can afford to take the high risk of losing your money.

I want to know why my portfolio loses more than the darwin Im investing

It might be answered or written down somewhere, but I didn’t know how to search it, so I came here to ask you guys.
I only invested in one darwin and its cumulative performance is -9%. I use no leverage. I have changed the VaR one time from 10% to 5% and my performance is -16%. What is the reason of the difference?

Hi @Galaxy! That’s quite a difference (-9% vs -16%).

What can you see under “Divergence”?

Do you mean having changed your Max. Risk?

Yes, I changed the maximum amount to be risked. I sold it all today and in history the divergence it says $-6.79 and P&L is $-83.46

The difference between the return of your investment in a DARWIN and the theoretical return of the DARWIN for the same period is due to divergence.

But $-6.79 doesn’t correspond to a divergence of -7% if your PnL with -16% is $-83.46. I suggest you reach out to info@darwinex.com with specific screenshots so the team can look into the case.

The DARWIN I invested statistics has changed. Now, it gives true results. I just feel I was like in the Truman Show. Thanks @bianka