CFDs are complex instruments and come with a high risk of losing money rapidly due to leverage. -- % of retail investor accounts lose money when trading CFDs with this provider. You should consider whether you understand how CFDs work and whether you can afford to take the high risk of losing your money.

IlIlIlIlI’s live portfolio

With the new Darwinex I started a new real portfolio today.
New Darwinex == new portfolio

Profit:

Trade history:

Performance Fee:

Management Fee:

The gross profit of 7.76 EUR (100% of the gross profit) is cut by:

• investor fee: 1.62 EUR (20.6%)
  • managment fee: 0.01 EUR (0.1 %)
  • gives net profit: of 6.13 EUR (78.9 %) (unfortunately nowhere shown, but can be calculated easily)

The investor fee shows a higher percentage than 20% as there was a losing-some-cent position in my portfolio which is not compensated.

Back to the roots with the last actions here, I come to the conclusion:
Darwinex change == Darwin exchange
Yeah! :partying_face:

And yes, I cannot deny that it is possible to make some money as investor also with the new fee structure.

3 Likes

Are you using one of the set ups (if yes, which one) that you had posted buying and selling darwins every month? Thank you.

No, not at the moment. Currently I am trading Darwins only short term. I tried it but one loser wiped out the profit of all winners.

Ok, then we need to pick better traders…lol

1 Like

@Forexintradiadarwin
Currently there is not one single Darwin I would bet that he is significantly profitable until end of this year. The good news: there are some on my watchlist between my ears.

IMO we have currently too many changes for a reliable prediction: markets are changing to a new unpredictable after corona period.
Traders are changing their behavior here, maybe to compensate the reduced investor fees and target VaR. Usually that does not work for the majority of them.
A lot of strategies had trouble latest when the chaos with the corona news started, others took profit from the increased volatility. I don’t know how these newcomers of the top lists will behave in future. We will see.

1 Like

It’s true these times are very challenging. It is crazy that stock market (USA) is doing “good” with the amount of current unemployment and companies in troubles (the government is holding the market for sure). But, what will happen when government quit helping citizens and companies? I am afraid about another depression from some months ahead on…

But, my worries are more related to how it can affect my lifestyle than my trading.

Remember that trading is the ability to make money when the price go up and also when it goes down. Regarding trading, I think high volatility is way more difficult to handle…(like it happened the last March).

This is a real issue for many traders. Changing habits is not a good thing.
We’ll need to be more conservative to prevent false steps…until we feel the new ground as a friend again.

1 Like

Day 2:

History:

Thank you :pray: to all traders who made that possible.

Edit:
I added the trade list. There was no emergency sell necessary, just better timing possible.

Week 1, a 4 trading days week

History:

Thanks to all traders who made that possible.

Performance fees:

Management fees:

Percentage of all fees of gross profit: 15.79 € / 72.76 € = 21.7 %
net profit: 78.3 % of gross profit

I’m very pleased with my result for only 4 days, as there was no losing day to compensate.
I also see that there is more potential if a better timing for opening positions is possible.

2 Likes

Week 2, a 5 trading days week (week 24/2020)

(Chart includes Friday of last week)

History:

Performance fees:

Management fees:

Statistics:
grafik
The statistic compares this week against previous week and shows totals since setup of this portfolio (02/06/2020).

5 Likes

Promising! :slight_smile:

How many trades in these 2 weeks?
Edit: I count 21

On average, how many darwins in the portfolio at the same time?

1 Like

Thank you for your compliment.

The trade lists are complete, so I assume, you counted right.

I didn’t calculate an accurate average, this week it was less than 2 Darwins simultaneous as average and last week up to 4.

More than 95% of the time I am fully invested with the maximum of all tradable units (1 unit is 25 €, the minimum to add to an existing investment), during the time I am invested. The growing investment amounts are listed in the history.

1 Like

Week 3, 5 trading days (week 25/2020)

Performance Fees:

Management Fee:
grafik
Statistics:
grafik
The statistic compares this week against previous week and shows totals since setup of this portfolio (02/06/2020).
Edit: corrected statistics

2 Likes

Looking good so far, keep us updated!

1 Like

Week 4 , 5 trading days (week 26/2020)

Performance Fees:

Management Fee:

Statistics:
grafik
This week the performance fee was less than 20% of the weekly profit because one Darwin, which had left losses before, was traded again and this time with profit.

2 Likes

results June 2020

Monthly Statistics:
2020-06-30_23h07_08

Performance and Fee Structure:

This month the profit was mainly generated from two Darwins. The list is complete.

The first month had ended now with a very acceptable result. I know that there is space for improvements, mainly better timing. And I’m curious what can be done next month.

1 Like

Week 5 , a 5 trading days week (week 27/2020)

Performance fees:

Management fees:

Statistics:
grafik