CFDs are complex instruments and come with a high risk of losing money rapidly due to leverage. -- % of retail investor accounts lose money when trading CFDs with this provider. You should consider whether you understand how CFDs work and whether you can afford to take the high risk of losing your money.

IlIlIlIlI's Darwin trading demo portfolio with +5.5% in the first 2 days

As it made 4 % in 2 calendar days (with double leverage), I want to publish it early as usual.

Filter: not published :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:
Rules: take the top 10 sorted by investors, out of a bunch of Darwins (at least 50, better more than 100) presented by the filter

If there are changes in the top 10, sell the leaving ones and buy the new ones without regarding profit or loss. That is done always when the portfolio is under review.

Trades made in the last 2 days:

Updates will be made from time to time without an agreement to publish the full trade list.

2 Likes

More trades made until today now:

It would be great if Darwinex offered a similar Portfolio so that with a single click we could automate our investment among the top 10 Darwins, without having to look one by one at what in which Darwinex to invest. Similar to the Top10 Portfolios that eToro offers to investors.
A Portfolio that automatically collected the best 10, distributed the money equally among them, and directly collected or eliminated Darwins that met this criterion. As an improvement, configuration filters could be put in the Portolio, in case someone wants to increase the number of Darwinex (ie. 20, 50, 100, etc.) or if someone wants to change the selection criteria (ie. Score, investors, return, etc.) .
Being able to select these portfolios would save a lot of time for the investor, who would not have to waste time looking to see day after day if each of their Darwin is going well, nor placing StopLoss orders.
For me it would be a great advantage that Darwinex already offered this type of product, being of course, a matter of responsibility of each investor to have them in their portfolio or not.
The example of the trading demo Portfolio that our partner publishes here is proof that said product would work well.

1 Like

I fully agree that an automated process would help a lot. Currently a Darwin of the portfolio left the filter Friday late night and is still in the portfolio but should be replaced.
The delay would be avoided with automated actions and the proof of concept of this portfolio would be more reliable.

1 Like

Hi @PER75, it’s good to see you here on the community forum. Welcome!

It’s planned to offer DARWIN portfolios. Technically, the feature is even developed. Darwinex has to implement several other features prior to releasing DARWIN portfolios though. More on this in this post:

2 Likes

Last trades until today :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

(Lessons removed, I’m not a teacher :wink: … and unfortunately my english course is stopped for an unknown “corona rules” period)

1 Like

German lesson #1 ? :smiley:

1 Like

Thx, that was the result of working in home office from the same computer :wink:

1 Like

Trades today: