Podium of the corrupted || erratic behavior :
- PRT fixed its range issue on white labels’ dedicated pages (now IB@69%, IB@81%), yet continues to demonstrate inconsistency in ranges display on generic pages : 69%-89% Is that high loser number guenine ? concerning what part of trading ?
- LMAX publishes outdated data past 6 months old (august) while officially max 3 months is mandated, also playing hard to get hiding behind a PDF link outside main pages. Curious / too bad because their number is/was good !
Waiting for a deserved manual update (requested)
- FXCM also doesn’t seem to have updated from (at least) past 3 months (how surprising!)
- FxPro put in place an automatic location detector on the main page (while displaying globally on a subsidiary webpage less accessible). Browse the site from outside the EU then the info is not communicated. Smart one!
- Some brokers like AAAfx and Markets.com have protected their website against online cache backups (not knowing if this decision is in any way related with the ESMA stat!)