I agree that there is no point to discuss this. All you have to do is find out the Laws that govern distribution of winners/losers in any business or skill-based activity. Look up Pareto Law and Price's Law.
23% made profit in the last 12 months. That is kind of misleading for most people. Let me ask different question.
How many people made at least $100 last 12 months? My guess is around 10-15%.
How many people made at least $1000 last 12 months? My guess is around 5-10%.
How many people made at least $10,000 last 12 months? My guess is less than 5%.
How many people made full-time income in the last 12 months? My guess is less than 1%.
(would be interesting to have % of winners based on the amount made)
1% of people own more money than 50% of the world.
1% of companies worldwide made most profit.
1% of athletes made most profit.
1% of famous painters, singers, authors made most profit in their field.
1% of traders make more money that the rest 99%.
or less than 10% of employees in any business bring more than 50% of revenue. And you wonder why most business fail very quickly when they fire wrong employees
Wherever the skill is necessary to perform, these numbers will come up.
So know that probability that you will generate full time income from trading is extremely low. But that doesn't stop thousands of people to try.