CFDs are complex instruments and come with a high risk of losing money rapidly due to leverage. 64 % of retail investor accounts lose money when trading CFDs with this provider. You should consider whether you understand how CFDs work and whether you can afford to take the high risk of losing your money.

Investable Attributes

I don’t know if I had understood it really… but from what I can see, I can’t request the historical value of any of the IA (CS, DC, EXP, R-, R+, MC, PF, OS, CP, RA, RS, R+) … yes, there are a LOT of information provided, but not the score.

Example R+:

The response is a list of points (one point per day), oldest first.

Each day-item contains aggregated values for the day.

item[0] -> (long) Millis
item[1] -> (double) D-Periods
item[2][$position][0] -> (long) Open time of position
item[2][$position][1] -> (long) Duration of position
item[2][$position][2] -> (double) Return of position
item[2][$position][3] -> (double) VaR of position
item[2][$position][4] -> (double) Leverage of position

… great information, but I don’t have the R+ for the current Millis… or am I wrong?

1 Like

Hi GAlbano76,

For the scores I can see 2 different calls, one for the history details and one for the current scores:
History details: /products/{productName}/history/badges
Current score: /products/{productName}/scores

Could you try and let us know if additional details are required? Thanks!

(PS: We might be allowing additional parameters start / end to the history methods in the following version )

2 Likes

Hi Jesusbc,

my wrong! but why “you” called it “badges” and not “attributes”? :slight_smile: … now I know where to look…

3 Likes

yeah… good point. It looks like we missed the history/badges to our internal term. We might change /history/badges to /history/scores or history/attributes for the next version. (discussing it right now)

4 Likes