CFDs are complex instruments and come with a high risk of losing money rapidly due to leverage. -- % of retail investor accounts lose money when trading CFDs with this provider. You should consider whether you understand how CFDs work and whether you can afford to take the high risk of losing your money.

Investors verification info

Good evening everyone. I’ll soon be a new investor and while I was trying to fill out the verification process for “corporate investors” I’ve found this link: https://d139oolcsxoepg.cloudfront.net/static_content/CorporateApplicationForm.pdf

Since I’ll be an investor and not a trader I was wondering if I have to answer to these questions and if this is the right form to fill out as an investor (since they mostly are questions for traders):

-Is the company authorised and regulated by a financial regulator in any country or territory?

-Is the company listed on a Regulated Stock Exchange in any country or territory?

-The Source(s) of Funds for Trading the account (s) at Darwinex

-Which are the main assets you are planning to trade under your corporate account with Darwinex?

-What is the total equity you are planning to trade under your corporate account with Darwinex?

-How often will you be trading on your corporate account with Darwinex?

-Trading Name: Nature of business: Annual Turnover: etc…

-Trading Experience…etc

Thank you so much

3 Likes

For the authorities as an investor you are a social trading trader, you‘ll see that on your tax report.

3 Likes

Thanks for the quick reply.
In case of questions like these, what will I have to answer? I have no clue. Hope someone from darwinex will reply and help. @bianka

“Which are the main assets you are planning to trade under your corporate account with Darwinex?

How often will you be trading on your corporate account with Darwinex”

2 Likes

Take Darwin as an asset and write down how often you will (or plan to) trade them if you want to stay only a Darwin investor. These questions base on legal requirements to ask you about your experience and can also be KYC and other AML questions.
Most are standard for opening a new account.

If you want to discuss specific personal situations please use Mail or the contact form.

I‘m curious which license or permissions you need for opening a corporate account and where you got them as I am thinking about moving my activity here to my company end of this year. I‘d appreciate if you like to answer that here. :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Thanks for the reply:) Of course I will. I hope I can make it happen before the end of June. I’ll keep you posted

2 Likes