CFDs are complex instruments and come with a high risk of losing money rapidly due to leverage. 66 % of retail investor accounts lose money when trading CFDs with this provider. You should consider whether you understand how CFDs work and whether you can afford to take the high risk of losing your money.

Issue with uploaded pictures

@ignacio @miguelrDarwinex

I know that it is weekend but we have a very serious issue with uploaded screenshots, a large part has disappeared.

2 Likes

And it does not allow to upload new images

1 Like

Confirmed.

In the meantime, you can use an image hosting service like imgbb.com and add images from a web URL.

Since such solution’s longevity is never guaranteed, remember to edit your messages for Discourse hosting once the pipes will be fixed.

Thanx but in my opinion it is not worth it.
Our discourse version is a bit old , maybe an uprgrade would solve also the issues with avatars.
It is a job for the admins .

1 Like

Can’t analyze it from external side, but hope it’s not (in)directly related to this :

Unless I’m wrong, I remember that Kaspersky console reported by @asder34 , mentioned pictures hosted through Discourse / Amazon.

Just a detail to keep in mind.

2 Likes

For some reason the S3 bucket has been restricted to public, so something in under progress : let them do their work :slight_smile:

s3-eu-west-1.amazonaws.com/ts-static-files/static_content/common/icons/rrss/icon-youtube-grey.png:1 Failed to load resource: the server responded with a status of 403 (Forbidden)

1 Like

See update by admins :

1 Like

It is clearly correlated.
I dont’ believe in coincidences. :wink:

1 Like

Neither me :smile::smile::smile:

1 Like