CFDs are complex instruments and come with a high risk of losing money rapidly due to leverage. 66 % of retail investor accounts lose money when trading CFDs with this provider. You should consider whether you understand how CFDs work and whether you can afford to take the high risk of losing your money.

Judging or discussing about darwins

1 Like

It didn’t work,now it is public forum and gradually we will make this work.Darwinex is a great idea,it would be shame if it were to wither away.

1 Like

The only fact that a trader posts his darwin here for me is a great point, it shows openness.
It shows that the trader does not fear to be X rayed by colleagues and experienced investors.

2 Likes

I can disagree with @Tomcat on some points that are specific to darwinex but the goal is to warn investors from potential pitfalls.
If they avoid bad investmests they will make money and invest more, or call some friends to invest.
As long as ivestors put some bad darwins in their portfolios they will never make money.

1 Like

That is good for you but here we are discussing about trading and investing.
In this world of social trading 99% is trash, I started social ivesting on eToro 7 years ago and I analyzed hundreds of trackrecords, so I think to be an expert about every kind of scam and winning the wrong way.
Warning investors has the priority on being kind with other traders.

If you dont’ need to trade for money good for you but here we are trying to set up a business, as traders or investors.

1 Like

The amount of money invested right now shows that things stalled and you know what is the reason.People are hungry for profits.The amount of savings ready to be invested for a decent profit after taxes is staggering here in Europe.Here,established darwins and migrated wunder-darwins are having 1-2 mil.AuM which was normal at Alpari Pamm service where poor people from ex-Soviet union were investing.They even had pamm manager with more than 5 mil$ AuM.Money is waiting.It got burned in 2018.People are on the sidelines.NTI and PLF are not interesting for them.Look at ERQ,he is operating at much higher level and people are waiting in line to give him money.And if they see something like HFD,then juices are really starting flowing.

2 Likes

I hope he is not a greedy person and stops accepting new investors long before he hits his limits.Something like ERQ is doing.It is important to reward existing and early investors with good,steady profits and not wait and hit the wall,like it happened to first big darwins.In that way those early smart investors became like shareholders and everybody else must look for new darwin of equal or similar potential.If darwin hits the wall of his capacity,manager earns nothing and investors are frustrated,not to speak about Darwinex owners.

3 Likes

Of course that add strenght. As an investor I prefer to put my money in the hands of who doesn´t need the money to eat over who is in the need to make money trading to make ends meet…the first one doesn´t have presure, but the second one has it.