CFDs are complex instruments and come with a high risk of losing money rapidly due to leverage. 66 % of retail investor accounts lose money when trading CFDs with this provider. You should consider whether you understand how CFDs work and whether you can afford to take the high risk of losing your money.

KVL – CavaliereVerde

@asder34
:smiley:
I am not doing anything, my algos trade the market with the usual ruleset and with parameters revised every semester.

2 Likes

I know I know… good job again. I am waiting for reentry

2 Likes

I was coincidentally asking myself this morning… could be possible to apply momentum to trade Darwins? A Darwin may have specific strengths for one market cycle, and as soon as that market cycle finishes, the Darwin would lose momentum. And other Darwin will emerge as the new one with high momentum.

Even Dual Momentum strategies could be applied, I think.

Didn’t anyone tested this? (At least manually, until the Darwinex API is finished?).

1 Like

Here comes your KVL. Second place in Darwinia now. Good job… :blush:

4 Likes

Congratulations! :blush:

6 Likes

Glad to be in your Favorites!

2 Likes

I think I need to wait a lot of months for my reentry…

3 Likes

Outstanding recent behavior/performance on KVL, many compliments! :tophat: :bullettrain_side: :rocket:

7 Likes

Thanx, your comment is very appreciated!
My darwins are still missing hundreds of investors but what matters is the opinion of colleagues.:sunglasses:
I honestly think that GTD is one of the best darwins, if not the best.

8 Likes

Hi @CavaliereVerde,
very cool performance, congratulations!

LOL, unfortunately like many traders seams investors do not valuate “simple” algos, and think that what is complex is better, very wrong KISS is always the best also in trading…

I have not check KVL for some time, have do it today and a quick observations, in what I think I’m correct, cut sooner the losing trades and reduce VaR are doing good to KVL performance :slight_smile:
sincerely all the best to your KVL and keep it always on top…
OldSchool
PS, not needed hundreds, only few good ones…

3 Likes

IMO it isnt a matter of simple algos…
90% of investors don’t care about descriptions or this community.
They want to see 100% return , and 100% return requires 3 years of trackrecord to be acheived with a robust strategy.

4 Likes

Thanks for your compliments, you are too good ! :relaxed:
Before being a kind person, a good trader/investor, you are a good learner: this is repaying you and will repay you always, I’m sure of this and no matter time that will pass.

As for investors, not everyone unfortunately will have your perseverance and desire to study, most of them will prefer something good at eyes and not at solidity, but I will always think “better few good”.
Time must pass thought and if something is destined to go in one direction, it will go there.
Last month you had a +30% more investors, I wish it’s a right sign that people are starting to approach the concept of solidity. All the best for you and your KVL . :four_leaf_clover:

VolcanoFX :volcano:

8 Likes

Congratulations on your second place at the Darwinia in August. It’s a very, very good position. :blush:

5 Likes

Thanx , also the first place of VRT is fully deserved! :wink:

The goal for my darwins is to stack 300k on each one and stay above 70 with DScore, it should be doable.

5 Likes

Thank you @CavaliereVerde , you are always kind! :blush:

Very very compliments for your KVL!

VolcanoFX :volcano:

1 Like

Congratulation KVL for your amazing month of August, and the year up today.

3 Likes

@cavaliereverde Serious question. Would you buy now $KVL?

Congrats on your performance!

1 Like

My entry rule for darwins is return <5% on 3M
Now return on 3M for KVL is 17% :wink:

4 Likes

Yeah thats what I thought :frowning:

2 Likes

Beating the market means resisting emotions, also with investing.
Often investors are impressed by darwinia winners, of course on the long run high DScore darwins win and stack allocations, but investing just after the victory is almost always a bad entry.

4 Likes