CFDs are complex instruments and come with a high risk of losing money rapidly due to leverage. 66 % of retail investor accounts lose money when trading CFDs with this provider. You should consider whether you understand how CFDs work and whether you can afford to take the high risk of losing your money.

KVL – CavaliereVerde

Your exit rule is still -25% DD right?

It can seem thas I am speaking against my interest but if you think better it isn’t so.
We don’t make money on AUM but on the GROWTH of the AUM , so if investors have a good entry traders make more money. Traders need educated investors. :slight_smile:

My exit rule is 20% loss on my investment, not absolute DD .

8 Likes

I understand completely - our interests are aligned, thats why I asked1

3 Likes

A post was merged into an existing topic: CavaliereVerde’s live portfolio

:christmas_tree: :top:

8 Likes

Wowww…congratulations CavaliereVerde, it is a big step up getting investors money overnight…
At the end of the day PERFORMANCE is what atract money uh?

3 Likes

Yes I think so.
DScore is understood mainly by other traders, many investors look to return and lenght of trackrecord.
I think 50% is an important psychological level for investors.

2 Likes

Congratulations! Keep on doing this nice job!

2 Likes

Wow KVL on fire recently. leave some Darwinia for the rest of us. Great Job

5 Likes

Thanx! :smiley:
It is a long term game.
KVL is an algo portfolio without any manual interference.
Pure techincals revised every 3-6 months .

6 Likes

I think I speak for many when I say there is a lot to be learnt from your perseverance when it comes to KVL.

8 Likes

As you can see i removed some markets, including XAUUSD :wink:

It has been a long process of porfolio optimization, now KVL is running on 6 markets but I dont want to remove nothing more, it would reduce the robustness of the portfolio.

As @VolcanoFX said once, it is an eternal fight beween stagnation and overfitting, between perfomance and robustness.

8 Likes

I couldn’t agree more …

2 Likes

Congratulations on the good results of your Darwin KVL… :slight_smile:

5 Likes

So true!
Perseverance is ALL

2 Likes

Impressive Q3 :clap: , also two months in a row into Darwinia’s TOP 5! :beers: :speedboat: :rocket:

8 Likes

KVL offline today? Cant remember when it was the last time I saw it! Keep up the good work on KVL BTW

1 Like

You are right there are no open positions now.
It happens very seldom.

1 Like

Ciao CavaliereVerde and congratulations on your results.
I’m new here, although I have been trading since 2007. I just wanted to write my first message, congratulate with you and say ciao to another Italian :wink:

Good luck!

2 Likes

+100% Investors since that message, also +10% of Return, all deserved! :clap: :four_leaf_clover:

7 Likes