CFDs are complex instruments and come with a high risk of losing money rapidly due to leverage. 66 % of retail investor accounts lose money when trading CFDs with this provider. You should consider whether you understand how CFDs work and whether you can afford to take the high risk of losing your money.

KVL – CavaliereVerde

The number of colleagues trusting my KVL has recently increased to 5 .
I am very happy about that.
Maybe pleasing the crowd is better to make quick cash but if you are trusted by colleagues it means you are on the right path.

4 Likes

I like to see how a good trader @CavaliereVerde, exceeds his investor capital.

• 100k Congratulations
3 Likes

Thanx!
Both KVL and EZN are “trending” this month, it seems investors are learning to buy robust funds during drawdown.

3 Likes

In the case of EZN I expect a full recovery at least three months away

1 Like

Evolution of the components of the KVL algo portfolio.
A long process of live forward testing and selection.

4 Likes

Have you tracked performance of abandoned pairs?

1 Like

No I haven’t! :smile:
Maybe it is a bullshit but I prefer to think bad stuff was overfitted and the inefficiency was non existent.
Recycling could be an idea but instead I prefered to test and optimize new stuff.

1 Like

Would be interesting to backtest from time of cancellation until now though … should be quick enough :wink:

1 Like

For example about GBPCAD and XAUUSD I think it could be a matter of unstable spreads that causes my backtests to be unreliable and inconsistent to live behaviour.
JPY pairs are good with the other momentum strategy so maybe ther is no mean reverting inefficiency, at least not on H1.

1 Like