CFDs are complex instruments and come with a high risk of losing money rapidly due to leverage. -- % of retail investor accounts lose money when trading CFDs with this provider. You should consider whether you understand how CFDs work and whether you can afford to take the high risk of losing your money.

KZO - Khaled05

Hello!
1/6/2016 I opened my first real position.
I‘d like you to see my trades and tell me, what am I missing?
Risk management is one of the issues I think. but what am I missing here? tell me your opinions.I‘d love to broaden my horizons and become a better trader.

1 Like

How can we evaluate your trading if you don’t show us a link to your account or trackrecord?
:thinking:

I searched your username on the main site but there is nothing…

2 Likes

From what I see in your darwin and in your underlying strategy I am sure that you risk more than 1% of the account in each operation, for a beginner it should be 0.5% of the total of your account the maximum that you can lose in an operation and to start I would try to go risk 1/2 benefit, having the TP double that of the SL, to start is fine.

This is very true!

When I look at your Assets and Timeframes, I see your average winning trade = 4.96 pips and your average losing trade = 14.28 pips. That means that 1 losing trade will wipe out the profits of 4 winning trades, if you also take transaction costs in account.

Ideally you would want the reverse situation, where 1 winning trade will compensate multiple losing trades.

1 Like

Thank you all. This’s very helpful.

I suggest you to lower your risk profile (= reduce sizes) .
With a VaR of 40% it is easy to blow the account because of a bad streak.

1 Like

reduce the leverage a little more, since 25% is still high, try to bring it to 10. If you operate with lots of 0.5 reduce it to 0.1. That way you risk less.

Another flaw that I see is that you are violating the closing points, since it is not clear in the chart where you open and where you close, I would think that you are closing as soon as you see green balances and this will lead you to break the account.

Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version)

1 Like

Thank you. I appreciate your help​:bouquet::bouquet:

1 Like