CFDs are complex instruments and come with a high risk of losing money rapidly due to leverage. 66 % of retail investor accounts lose money when trading CFDs with this provider. You should consider whether you understand how CFDs work and whether you can afford to take the high risk of losing your money.

List of instruments eligible for DARWIN creation?

Is there anywhere such (updated) summary ?

Thanks.

2 Likes

Hi SECURIX!

The list would be so long, it’s easier to mention the exceptions. They’re mentioned in the article How to create a DARWIN.

Once you have a live Darwinex MT4/MT5 account that trades Forex, indices, commodities or stocks* (you cannot create a DARWIN from Metatrader accounts which trade cryptocurrencies), the “Create DARWIN” button will appear on the strategy’s analysis page (…)

Nevertheless, if you didn’t find it, we probably should create a specific article replying to this question. Stay tuned!

2 Likes

Thank you for finding and reporting this!

:ok_hand:

1 Like

Thank you @bianka !

Unless I’m wrong, I’ve seen, in the past, previous versions (of other pages) where exceptions were “missing” : as DAX / GDAXI before its availability last year.

One example where IBEX / SPA35 exception isn’t mentioned :

Anyway, thanks for the answer : now I’m aware of the updated exceptions :slight_smile: !

1 Like

We’ve reviewed the help articles again considering this feedback. Thanks again and please, keep the feedback coming!

2 Likes