CFDs are complex instruments and come with a high risk of losing money rapidly due to leverage. 66 % of retail investor accounts lose money when trading CFDs with this provider. You should consider whether you understand how CFDs work and whether you can afford to take the high risk of losing your money.

Losses of darwin DLF

Is dlf a hedge Darwin like dwc ?

in stead of investing in DLF, you can invest in DLI (also a Darwin managed by Traderhelper with better D-score)

1 Like

Any updates about this Darwin?

there is no new information, the trader is silent. the situation is deplorable

Do you think we have to sell this one?

Any answers?
Thanks!

Unfortunately there is no news. DLF has exceeded my acceptable level of loss. I withdrew almost all the money from it(. Obviously the system broke down, insufficient diversification.

A golden opportunity to buy DLF right now (with limited loss), you can enter the position right away or wait for a retracement)

18% Stop Loss, ouahhh a golden opportunity. lol

2 Likes

DLF and DLI are strongly correlated but DLI has shown to be much more stable and robust , the lesson is that it is better to look to Risk Stability instead of return.

1 Like

What are your thoughts on this Darwin? Is it a good idea to let the money on it?

1 Like

How can this be considered anything close to good trading on DLF?
@tradehelper has 14 Darwins
he doesn’t participate in this community forum
he is ranked #5 in earnings in the Hall of Fame
but then how can you just give up on 107 current investors and probably even more earlier this year?

@CavaliereVerde endorsed his DARWIN DLF earlier this year.
In no way could someone anticipate this I guess, given the excellent performance in 2016 and 2017.
Well I have a folder on my desktop called “Scammers” … this screenshot unfortunately will be dropped in there.

1 Like

You are right.
This proves that “lower left to upper right” often is not enough. :wink:
Tradehelper had only 4 darwin at the beginning of the year.
If you select the “investors” tab you can see DLF had 500 investors and 1500k AUM on April.
The other batch of darwins appeared only after the failure of DLF.
He seems to be a trackrecord farmer.

2 Likes

I am afraid that this might turn out to be a more prevalent and widespread problem than I had anticipated :frowning:

2 Likes

Avoiding martingales is the easy part.
Investing is much more difficult.
Traders show only their luckiest stuff, you dont’ know the hidden part, return is only the top of the iceberg.

1 Like

Hmm, I think it returns us to the previous point of underlying equity * underlying var. It is comforting when darwin providers show that they are risking significantly enough alongside their investors. I am gonna stick to max investable in a darwin = Underlying equity * underlying var * 10, I believe it was JJENSLOPFAM who defined it as investability…

I was reluctant to invest in UEI for a while, but after seeing the underlying equity, I am not even a little hesitant now.

3 Likes

This is the reason I pretend some knowledge of the trader, if you have something to hide you dont’ discuss about your trading.

2 Likes

It is not just Darwinex but everything everywhere.
Suppose you bank shows you 3 funds that were good last 3 years.
You buy them and only one works, they make money with perfomence fees on that one and they earn management fees with everyone, and you are losing… :slight_smile:

Investing requires more professionalism than trading, but I don’t give up!

1 Like

I think DLF was the scaling/pyramiding version of DLI , the 2 darwins were always very correlated.
Clearly investors were impressed by return and rushed into DLF , while the trader had more equity on DLI … :wink:

Scaling is a powerful technique, it can increase return but also DD .
Now a bad but acceptable DD on DLI has turned into a total disaster on DLF.

A filter on equity is very useful especially dealing with traders with many darwins.
If every darwin works on the same low equity it means that the traders doesn’t know what will work in the future.
Chosing mature and robust strategies is a responsibility of the trader.