CFDs are complex instruments and come with a high risk of losing money rapidly due to leverage. 66 % of retail investor accounts lose money when trading CFDs with this provider. You should consider whether you understand how CFDs work and whether you can afford to take the high risk of losing your money.

LSC – CavaliereVerde

Of course Darwinex can do better, but even with this condition I would be very happy to manage 4 millions with my darwins. :smile_cat:

The point is that algo trading of private traders is not in competition with big funds that hold their trades for weeks.

I have a lot of respect for “gifted” manual traders but the algo path makes a lot of sense for “normal” guys with a good level of scientific education, even without a PhD.
There are a lot of good books that explain how to develop a profitable algo, it is diffcult but doable.
For manual trading there are only books full of psychology and common sense, psychology is important but first you need a ruleset.
It seems that you need a “mentor”, a mythological character that empowers you with the “gift”.
The problem is that 99.9% of those guys are charlatans.

4 Likes

There is no hard ruleset.That is why it is called discretionary trading.The rules for trade set-ups and risk management are only basis for discretionary decision if trader will take a position or not.Human beings are very complex and some have capabilities which cannot be rationally explained.Take an example of Soros who is known to get a severe back-pain when he gets himself into a bad trading position.
People are born “gifted”,they just need effort and right circumstances to fully blossom.

1 Like

:sunglasses: :smile_cat:

9 Likes

This is the complete situation of my trading.
What you see is what you get.
Maybe I am doing a bullshit or maybe I will inspire other traders.
The point with social trading is not lack of privacy or lack of intellectual property protection, the point is lack of transparency.

4 Likes