Good afternoon, Darwinex.
Soon, limits on the size of the shoulder / margin will be introduced.
- To adjust the risks in my trading systems, I need to know the specific size of the maximum shoulder / margin for each instrument. Please make a table where it will be indicated:
- Name of the instrument (for example, EURUSD);
- Current max. size of the shoulder / margin;
- Max. size of the shoulder / margin after the introduction of restrictions of the FCA.
- Please clarify the following situation. Under the new rules, the shoulder restriction is set to 1:30 for majors. I open 3 positions: 1 lot EURUSD, 1 lot GBPUSD, 1 lot USDJPY. The total shoulder for these positions = 25. All positions go into negative. And the current actually used shoulder becomes 1:31. What will the broker do?