CFDs are complex instruments and come with a high risk of losing money rapidly due to leverage. 64 % of retail investor accounts lose money when trading CFDs with this provider. You should consider whether you understand how CFDs work and whether you can afford to take the high risk of losing your money.

MDU - Elpredador

Straight to the point. Why you should invest in MDU?

Unlike 90% of miracle accounts, MDU is no martingale or trick.

I am sure that if you have experience investing in darwins, more than once you have found a darwin with a lot of green statistics, and just when you have invested, you have lost money.

This is because the vast majority of darwins, except 2 or 3, are martingale or use some type of average risk adjustment but in reality, they do not offer any competitive advantage or real long-term benefit. MDU is different. It is not a martingale, it has a fixed risk with corresponding stop loss, and this is always the same, therefore the circumstances of the market do not affect the risk.

This can be checked in a quick glance at the statistics of the darwin.

The most important score, LOSS AVERSION, is 9.6, practically 10.

• It is not an imported account from another broker. The
    90% of miracle Darwins here are accounts exported from non-legitimate brokers. MDU was born in darwinex, so its possible to track all the statistics from the beginning.

We are a team of highly formed and experienced people, each member specialized in a field.

Each operation starts from a proposal that is carefully analyzed. This operation is proposed based not on the current price, but on the economic-political scenario of the selected currency pair.

Our goal is, again, LOW RISK, and therefore the development of confirmation protocols when executing operations is the basis of our operation.

That is why the number of operations we perform is limited.

But why low risk?

The fact behind this statement is reflected in these images. Our maximum stop loss is 20 pips, and the maximum take profit of 135, this means that when we close an operation, we always close it when it represents 7 times the losses. Each time we win, we cover 7 losses, and we win many times… The result is obvious.

We only operate the best.

In addition to the low risk, we have a top return of 32.81% in the last year, with a total drawdown that has not been greater than 10% as can be seen in the images.

For all this, I encourage you to join this project. Join now and start being part of us.

The MDU team.

5 Likes

Hey, elpredator here, call me John.

The Darwin continues to rise adequately.

As the drawdown is adequate, the risk per operation has been doubled, then the valleys and tops of the darwin curve should be more pronounced.

It has also been observed that the “Cs” note was not being adequate, therefore the closing criteria have been optimized, and the note should increase, together with the overall profitability.

Risk is going to 1% per trade.

As we are having incredible results and the logic is correct, making it safe that we will continue with these results, if no better, we are in the quest of creating a formalized society in the US (we are from Spain) and straight to Wall Street. Anyone knows how to do this?

Anyways, in October we will have a enterprise account here in Darwinex, website and some more in-depth about our trading style.

1 Like

After a short period of little drawdown, we overcome it and continue the winning :grinning:

I guess the EURGBP short played very well today :slight_smile:

1 Like

You are right, we catched that movement nicely. We are however improving profit goals, since this catch could be more profitable.

We adjusted the take profits one time since our close score wasnt good, however we improve daily , so its a fact that our results are going to be even better over time.

Stay tuned folks!

Added 5000 dollars to the primary account due to our nice results. :sunny:

2 Likes

We are looking for this week BCE talks to watch the price behavior after it.

BCE setup result was negative. There will be no more trades this week. Have a nice weekend!

1 Like

Hello everyone. We expect some volatility this week, so we have a setup for today.

1 Like

Hey there! Didn’t invest in MDU yet?

This upcoming week is full of incredible events that will bring full force to the markets.

Big volatility = big winnings, so I guarantee you that any balance you lay in this Darwin, will be multiplied with LOW RISK. I Repeat: LOW RISK.

The essence of MDU is a fixed 2% capital per trade with a multiplied reward ratio, but you should know that this capital has been increased several times because of the excellent performance, having a 0.5% per trade at the start.

If you have some money in your wallet or a darwin you are into is not working, try MDU and see for yourself how you will finally be satisfied with the results.

Hello, Congratulations on your Darwin so far, great work! Do you have any more info on your trading style or website etc please?

It’s still early days but I am watching very closely and especially love that your winners are SIX times bigger than your losers - not many traders can do that at all!! Although I am a bit concerned that you are increasing risk several times already since starting at 0.5% - that’s not a good sign IMHO.

I’d definitely encourage you to always minimise risk and the reward will take care of itself. Big volatility = big winnings but also big losings. You’re already doing quite well, just be patient, maintain that and investors will come once you build up your track record a bit more.

Also, I believe investors have the choice to increase leverage by 2 so they can double the risk/return by themselves.

Anyway, I’ll continue to monitor keenly and wish you all the best. Trade well, manage your risk and I’m sure there will be many happy investors very soon. :sunglasses:

Hope it’s not going to be multiplied by 0 :grin:
Just kidding, good luck :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hey, thanks for your input.

Exactly, r:r is 1 to 6.

Let me briefly explain the competitive advantage of investing in MDU. These are not hypothesis, but facts:

• It is quickly evident that it is not a martingale or trick, an easy look at the statistics make obvious that there is no correlation between loss situations and the leverage used.

• It is not an imported account from another broker. The
    90% of miracle Darwins here are accounts exported from non-legitimate brokers. MDU was born in darwinex, so its possible to track all the statistics from the beginning.

We are a team of highly formed and experienced people, each member specialized in a field.

Each operation starts from a proposal that is carefully analyzed. This operation is proposed based not on the current price, but on the economic-political scenario of the selected currency pair.

Our goal is, again, LOW RISK, and therefore the development of confirmation protocols when executing operations is the basis of our operation.

That is why the number of operations we perform is limited.

We only operate the best.

How many people are in your team and what are the various specialties each possesses ?
can the strategy continue without all the team?

2 Likes

Hi Elpredador.
Congratulations for your excellent performance.
Yes, your trading look very good, I´d say outstanding. The 6 to 1 win/loss proportion is amazing.
But let me give you an example to show you why you should be a little bit more patient. You can imagine another darwin claiming to get investors money with a one month darwin which have achieved 22% of profit in 69 trades? This is exactly what you have accomplished, eventhough your darwin is 11 months old, you have only 69 trades (that you have achieved it in 1 or 11 months is not relevant, it is the same experience, it is only 69 trades anyway).
So, my two cents…keep doing what you are doing and be patient, if you can keep this performance it is only a matter of time for you get a lot of money.
Good luck!

3 Likes

I fully understand your point of view, however, the phenomenon of high trading volume is relatively recent; We prefer to reduce our number of operations but increase their quality, as the “old school” large funds do. They do this way because it’s the way it works.

Intraday operations are very risky without an adequate socioeconomic context, and an adequate context is not created every day. It is not possible a form of investment in which there are operations every day and being reliable in the long term.

We could reduce the requirement of our operations and offer daily operations to keep the type of investor that wants a dopamine shot happy, but that is simply fantasy in trading.

The “real deal” is a system like ours, with defined and invariable risk, high analysis, standard and prudence in the placement of operations.

1 Like

Oh, I fully agreed with you on this, and also I encougare you to keep it this way. It is only that most of investors will wait to see if you can keep this perfomance after, 300, 500 or 1000 trades…that´s all.

Yes, you are right again, one of the worst things is overtrading…don´t do that. Again, you are doing everything right…except being patient…lol

1 Like

We are currently a group of 5 people made up of both men and women, they are people who have excelled in each of their fields and have an extensive curriculum and experience.

This is a serious project. We plan to make a video presentation of the team. For now we are busy with important issues, but we would like to offer investors transparency and commitment.

4 Likes

Hi Elpredador,

Your system’s results look promising indeed. I really like that you sometimes wait days before taking a particular setup. Especially when operating manually, it can be very tempting to start looking for sub-optimal setups. In particular, I have done some manual trading in the past, and this patience thing has always been my weakest point. Do I understand correctly that you always consult with the team before actually taking a trade? This looks like a good way to cut out the ‘boredom’ trades!

However, because the amount of trades you make are sparse, it is kind of hard for me to judge the robustness of your system after just 69 trades. Therefore, would you mind explaining a bit more how you plan to get into a trade. Or could you provide an example of a past trade that you took (a lost trade could be even more interesting). Totally understand if you don’t want to give away the entire secret sauce though :slight_smile:

Cheers and good luck with your project!

5 Likes