CFDs are complex instruments and come with a high risk of losing money rapidly due to leverage. 64 % of retail investor accounts lose money when trading CFDs with this provider. You should consider whether you understand how CFDs work and whether you can afford to take the high risk of losing your money.

MDU - Elpredador

Today is a good day for MDU, which maintains a profit of 8.20% in the first days of December, total profit of 32.81%

Thanks to all investors for trusting this project, your loyalty is rewarded with wealth.

We use these benefits to continue improving our algorithms and analyze other markets outside of forex.

We may in the future expand our investments to other more physical assets, such as cars, properties …

Let me make a personal appeal to all those who are undecided:

I encourage you to participate in this project. We have come to stay, we are not a coincidence that will disappear in a while, since we are not any type of martingale. We have come to stay and to create a project, a project of wealth and possibilities.

Collaborate with us, invest that money that is not generating benefits and we will grow together.

Greetings from the MDU team.

1 Like

MDU is currently enjoying the highest monthly benefit in its history with 10.09% this December!

Will the shooting star be on our side this Christmas?

Merry Christmas from the team.

2 Likes

This week brexit related affairs will bring volatility, and volatility means MONEY.

1 Like

How are you doing? To us very well.

The small experience note is ballasting all the others, since we perform few very good operations.

Why perform 100 operations when 20 of them will be successful?

Within the process of developing a strategy, there is the optimization phase, in which low probability operations are discarded. Better 30 operations and 20 of success. Less commission, less risk.

The experience note will inevitably increase and the other real notes will begin to be discovered.

I encourage anyone who doubts the system, to find some inconsistency, so I can laugh at it.

Hi @Elpredador,

First of all, I want to say I think your system is really good.
Average loss = 11.81 pips and Average win = 75.37 pips means you have an excellent grasp of Risk Management.

But you challenged the community to find some inconsistency and I can’t resist a good challenge :slight_smile:

How do you justify these statements if your winrate is only 21.62% :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

4 Likes

I am trying to explain the fundamental concept by which Darwin has low experience.

We are very conservative when making investments.

PWe understand that swaps and commission play an important role in the final results. In addition, a form of psychological protection is to limit the number of trades since the greater the number of operations , the more dopamine is released in the brain and therefore a large number of operations tend to create the situation in which the pleasure of opening operations becomes the foundation of the investment and not the results of these operations.

Nothing of interest this week; I suppose that nobody at the ECB wants to go to chat at Christmas, so we stay to next week’s expectation.

Good morning to all investors.

We announce that we are testing new markets in which to invest.

This new year 2020 is loaded with surprises and wealth. Thanks for trusting us.

In the task of improving my service and learning from the competition, I must say that to this day I have not found a single darwin that has no hint of martingale and similar techniques.

Check my message history to discover all scammers; I am asking everyone for explanations, and they do not provide a factual argument.

Can you find me a martingale in LVS or ZXW ?

Please specify first what you mean as similar techniques:

Hedging?
Averaging down?
Cascading?

I would also like to know how you recognize a martingale.

You are very welcome to my thread about my system :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

Or mine :slight_smile:

Looks like you’re not searching hard enough…

3 Likes

Good morning to investors, we have decided to open a position given the result of the FOMC meeting.

mdu increases its profit to a close 40% with a modest 9% drawdown, a ratio of 1 to 4. soon we will announce the markets in which we will raise the possibility of investment, greetings.

1 Like

lately there is little volatility, let’s see if the Chinese new year boosts the markets.

We are currently experiencing a drawdown, this is the best time to invest, mdu is cheap now!