CFDs are complex instruments and come with a high risk of losing money rapidly due to leverage. 66 % of retail investor accounts lose money when trading CFDs with this provider. You should consider whether you understand how CFDs work and whether you can afford to take the high risk of losing your money.

Metatrader 5, Welcome!

Thank you, @Medialux. From your responses it seems there seems to be a misunderstanding.

1. Darwinex has NOT changed its license.
  2. The regulator is imposing a license upgrade TO EVERY BROKER.
  3. The fact that we upgrade our license does not mean we will abandon our pure agency model.
  4. Since no change has taken place yet, there is no point in making any communication.

I hope this helps!

5 Likes

Going back on track… (mt5) :smile_cat:

This has already been said on the blog article.

The new information we are asking here is:
Will be possible to continue an mt4 trackrecord with mt5 ?

I am not saying tomorrow but maybe next year…

3 Likes

Thank you, @CavaliereVerde.

Since Darwinex is the ONLY broker that processes account migrations, I guess the chances that we are able to do this when the day comes are higher than anywhere else.

In a way, it’s funny: if it wasn’t for Darwinex, people would not even wonder about account migrations (I wonder if anyone is chasing MQL5 or Myfxbook to have their track records migrated).

I guess we are raising expectations, which is good!

9 Likes

No problem. Whenever you find any answer, please share. I might just go with MT5 if MT5 darwin (and darwinia) will be enabled in next 6 months …

2 Likes

Count on me, I will be as diligent as possible!

3 Likes

Yes @easyFX .
It seems that new features are arriving with a nice frequency… :sunglasses:

4 Likes

Stay tuned, more on this to follow shortly :wink:

3 Likes

Now a huge crowd of MT5 traders will change the top rankings in DarwinIA bottom up :smirk:

Edit: @easyFX wants to be the first one :wink:

1 Like

i just opened a demo MT5 account for stocks, wondering since it’s an extra account, will it be possible to trade forex, commodities and stocks in one accout to create a darwin? Or will it be seperate at all?

2 Likes

For now, they will remain separate, we’ll keep you duly posted!

1 Like

hahaha @CavaliereVerde never miss one!! :nerd:
Well done!

2 Likes

What’s ?

:grin:

3 Likes

I have already noticed it 4 days ago. :wink:

2 Likes

Please feel free to click the button :innocent:

3 Likes

https://www.darwinex.com/darwin/CVL.4.10

Is there any problem here?
Darwin is “in progress” since EX=0.5 as usual but now it arrived to 1.0 …

I don’t want it to be invested, 2 months are noise but maybe there is some technical issue.

4 Likes

https://www.darwinex.com/darwin/FYN.4.3

Today IPO but when ? Today, hihi !!

2 Likes

So… you are building a factory :heart_eyes:

1 Like

Since my Capacity < 1 (AuM 300k$ maxi ??), always always hihi, i build a factory of #FURAX: $UAF, $FAX & $FYN.

Also, investors could be distributed :sob:

I use too a 1:20 leverage (Esma) on MT5 for $FYN and i like it.

1 Like

Hi @CavaliereVerde, MT5 DARWINS are still being monitored to make sure they are correctly replicated.

3 Likes

@ignacio
So is every mt5 darwin still “in progress” ?

1 Like