CFDs are complex instruments and come with a high risk of losing money rapidly due to leverage. -- % of retail investor accounts lose money when trading CFDs with this provider. You should consider whether you understand how CFDs work and whether you can afford to take the high risk of losing your money.

MinvestAlCapital live portfolio

Hi everybody,
after 2 years of observing I´ve decided to create my own darwin portfolio. I will not try to re-invent hot water here so I made a bet on experienced traders with history who can psychologicaly handle longer DD and will not lose control over their actions.

Since I like the quote: “Put your money where your mouth is.” I´ve decided to invest biggest chunk of money into my darwin. Later I will re-distibute money to other darwins from MHU in order to have better diversification. Portfolio is leveraged.

Despite it had good start since February I would consider start from 01.05.2020 and ignore previous months (there were money invested only in MHU)

MHU - reason is clear here, I know my strategy, have been developing it for years
ERQ/NTI - long native track records, experienced traders - I guess no more comments needed here
YZZ/LVS - traders who proved that can handle DD with maturity

later to add:
SYO & SKI - waiting for DD on these darwins at least 10-15% from current tops

If currently invested darwins (except MHU) will have deeper DD I will add to positions.
I will try to update it on monthly basis and stick with it even if results will be negative so we can all learn. Any constructive suggestion/feedback is welcomed as I am pretty much newbie in this…

8 Likes

Why don’t you create a topic about MHU ?
Your darwin is very promising and deserves more visibility.

2 Likes

I thought I would do it in second half of the year after having at least 1 year of trackrecord…

2 Likes