CFDs are complex instruments and come with a high risk of losing money rapidly due to leverage. 64 % of retail investor accounts lose money when trading CFDs with this provider. You should consider whether you understand how CFDs work and whether you can afford to take the high risk of losing your money.

MT5 cannot connect to Darwinex-Demo now

Hello.
Since this morning my MT5 platforms (on 2 PC and one Mobile phone) cannot connect to Darwinex-Demo, the error is "authorization on Darwinex-Demo failed (Service is not available).

1 Like

Hi @didierv,

Thanks for reporting this. Our IT team is working on it (live environment is not affected).

While you are more than weolcome to post your issues here, in future occasions please make sure you contact info@darwinex.com to report issues like this (we have a dedicated support team, whereas the community is not as actively monitoerd as the info@darwinex.com inbox).

We’ll keep you duly posted when demo issues have been fixed!

Best,
Ignacio

1 Like

Ok thank you for you reply.

1 Like

I was coming to check this too. My first instinct was to check Twitter. Then check here, before asking support.

Maybe a status page to check both live and demo servers could be a useful addition?

At least now I know you’re aware of it and working on it, so I thank @didierv for asking the question, and you @ignacio for answering it.

4 Likes

Hi everyone,

I am told this should have been fixed now. Please do let me know should you experience any further issue.

Best,
Ignacio

1 Like

Noted, thanks for the suggestion!

1 Like