CFDs are complex instruments and come with a high risk of losing money rapidly due to leverage. 64 % of retail investor accounts lose money when trading CFDs with this provider. You should consider whether you understand how CFDs work and whether you can afford to take the high risk of losing your money.

Multi-Currency Wallets

I made this post in the multi-investor accounts thread before but thought I would make its own thread.

Personally the ability to be able to withdraw in different currencies would be really good. This could either be done by having a multi-currency wallet where you have sections divided into different currencies or alternatively being able to withdraw in different currencies would be very useful.

The reason I’m asking is I have multiple trading accounts with other brokers in different currencies as I travel a lot for work so having different currencies available is very useful. To be able to have that all together in one account would be ideal.

6 Likes

I would also really like the option of having a multi-currency wallet. I.e. for me it would be good if it was possible to have a GBP portfolio and also an EUR and USD portfolios, meaning each investment portfolio could have different currency.

Ist it a feature that is considered for implementation in the future?

1 Like

Hi Kmietas, Just small curious question how multi currency portfolio can help in trading or purpose of it?

The only purpose is diversification.

As an investor I would be interested in splitting my investment in 3-4 major currencies, e.g. would like to have 3-4 almost identical portfolios in different base currencies. Otherwise I may end up losing a big part of my wallet just because of some financial or political crash in the EU, as my wallet is now solely in EUR.

1 Like