Here are a few interesting Darwins I have found that are worth taking a second look at.
1. IFS -> Worth taking a look at Equity * Var
2. XSD -> Gold trading, bad MC score, but other than that worth considering
3. ECB -> Quite high equity, but also very high Var. Worrisome risk profile
4. OCO -> Stock trading, a much needed asset class Darwin. Too low EX, gotta keep an eye on. Quite high equity and quite high Var.
5. AKO-> Another darwin that trades stocks somewhat. Quite nice Equity * Var. Not too low EX, gotta keep an eye on.
6. TKT -> 10k equity, 5% Var. Also a scalper. Maybe worth allocating a small amount.
7. XBT -> Another with quite high equity and high Var. Gotta keep an eye on.
8. JXT -> Stock trader (DAX). Low EX, but decent equity and Var. Gotta keep an eye on.
Recent (not so recent) changes to portfolio -> Bought 1000 UEI -> Very nice equity * Var. Plan to Change ERQ 2000 to ERQ 1000, NTI 1000. I am still keeping 1000 OCD, despite -27% or so state. Very glad that LVS is recovering.
Very interested in whether CLA can recover or not.