CFDs are complex instruments and come with a high risk of losing money rapidly due to leverage. 64 % of retail investor accounts lose money when trading CFDs with this provider. You should consider whether you understand how CFDs work and whether you can afford to take the high risk of losing your money.

No Data

Are there Problems? There is no price action on STOXX50, UK100, GER30, SPX and NDX since last night?

1 Like

I have the same probleme

Does this happen often here on Darwinex?

non it’s the first time I see it.

So it was not me alone then.
I just posted a couple hours ago in this forum ( other topic)
Absolutely outrageous, especally on a day like this and Asia is selling off equities where so many opportunites are just left out. I am unable to modify my short positions on the DAX

1 Like

Well thats a bummer :weary:

Instead in mt5 everything it’s ok

I hope they are going to fix it soon

correct, I noticed the same. I requested a god damn callback (two times) for that.
In the meantime all i can do is watch the position tank or unable to close for taking in gains.

I doubt it. its been like 9 hours. Totally unexceptable!!!

I just got this email:
I sent it to Emergency Darwinex
Thanks for your message,

We are dealing all night with the affected LP to have this solved ASAP.

We are very sorry for the inconveniences caused, we will review all the affected cases when the issue has been solved.

We’ll be in touch!

Best,

2 Likes

Okay thx for the Info! Really Frustrating. I still have about 50 min till i Start trading. So maybe they get it fixed

1 Like

That does not matter bud.
it is unacceptable that you are unable to either enter, liquidate or modify.
I am based in the UK, but at the moment I am in Asia, so for me Asian session and early mornings for EU is crucial to me
I shorted last night before US pit close the DAX, based on Pre- Asia Data. And I was right. So considering that I am unable to close a profitable position, and see my profit tank is completely the worst. And now the GDP data from germany messes up again my entry from last night,

Same here, no quotes for SPX500, can’t close positions. Not good.

No quotes for S&P500, DAX30, NDX in MT4
:frowning:

I called them 4 times now already. left 3 messages.

This is not good at all. There is no official statment, as to why and so on. My main Broker is IB they are totally transparent…

Still nothing. European Open in 9 min, what a Farce

1 Like

Absolutely ridiculous indeed
They better comp.

Got these reponses back:

Dear Pieter,

Thanks for reporting this.

Our Operations Team is looking into your case, we will revert back to you as soon as we have further news.

Please accept our apologies for the inconveniences, please do keep us posted should this cause any loss in your account.

Best,

Luis Víctor

Luis Víctor
Customer Success Team

And

We are working on it with our LP’s and will compensate the affected traders.

Sorry for the hassle.

Best,