CFDs are complex instruments and come with a high risk of losing money rapidly due to leverage. -- % of retail investor accounts lose money when trading CFDs with this provider. You should consider whether you understand how CFDs work and whether you can afford to take the high risk of losing your money.

No more than 3 consecutive replies are allowed

Dear All,

The examples of @Chema01 or @VolcanoFX come to mind (no criticism is intended :slightly_smiling_face:).

They post, many times consecutively, and they don’t seem to experience any restrictions.

How can it be that some forum users can post many times in a row and others cannot? :thinking:

Thanks!

5 Likes

Hmmm, let us look into this…

So, the difference between the users you mention and the situation you’ve experienced is that they are the " topic owners". When you start a topic, you can post as many times as you like consecutively. Otherwise, there’s a limit of 3 consecutive replies.

@DominionCuentas In your case would editing your previous reply be a solution or is it a different use case?

8 Likes

OK thanks. That’s great to know! :+1:t2:

As you might suspect, I was asking because sometimes I upload jokes to the Trading Humour topic and, if instead of creating a new reply I edit the last post… nobody will know about it. And eventually the topic ends up getting lost for good.

@CavaliereVerde kindly “supplied” me with three shots more so I will make use of those for now :grinning:

In the end I guess people will decide for themselves whether they want to keep the topic alive or not… :grimacing:

Thank you! :wave:t2:

2 Likes

If you edit your last post, the Topic is set to the first rank in the ‘Latest’ list. I just tested it :wink:

2 Likes

For the sake of maintaining the topic with trading memes live, you can always count on fellow community members like @CavaliereVerde or myself so that you don’t have to fear to “throw away your shot”.

5 Likes

giphy

3 Likes