CFDs are complex instruments and come with a high risk of losing money rapidly due to leverage. 64 % of retail investor accounts lose money when trading CFDs with this provider. You should consider whether you understand how CFDs work and whether you can afford to take the high risk of losing your money.

Numbers formatting

Hello,

This is something that was already “bothering” me a tad before and now with Reloaded, too many numbers everywhere makes me think about it again.

1. use standard english type thousands separator, like in Excel
    So that 450670.35 becomes 450,670.35 and we get less headaches from reading 6 and 7 figures all around :wink:

2. round some unit numbers
    So that 0.0% becomes 0% at least …and eventually (maybe not) 12.00% > 12% too
    It would leave a cleaner impression

Thanks

9 Likes

+1
Agree with that, its a bit annoying to see the investor quantity of some Darwins…

4 Likes

Same for capital amounts, for instance, DarwinIA prizes. They all read xxxxxx.00 which is unsignificant since there are never decimals tied to those amounts

Same for the 0.00% on the perf tables of Darwins who have stopped trading since a couple of month. 0% would feel neater to read

Same remark everywhere

4 Likes

@ignacio
Any news about this?
It shoud be quite easy to fix…

After more than a month from Reloaded we still have:

• too many decimals
  • no thousands separator
6 Likes

I will ask the developers :slight_smile:

7 Likes

Missed this topic when it first opened but I 100% agree, 6 digit numbers with no separators (mostly in investor/Darwina amounts on Darwins) are impossible to read. Especially if you have to have the page zoomed to 75% to be able to see the full screen because of the scaling, makes some of the numbers pretty tiny!

4 Likes

Happy to see this implemented…amazing how this simple adjustment changes the look of the platform.

5 Likes

Agreed, its so much easier to read. I hadn’t noticed the comma’s but I had noticed it was all suddenly way easier to read. Now I’ve noticed why. Well done guys! :grin:

4 Likes

After more than 2 years we still have useless decimals .
Nothing urgent but IMO it would look more professional.