CFDs are complex instruments and come with a high risk of losing money rapidly due to leverage. 66 % of retail investor accounts lose money when trading CFDs with this provider. You should consider whether you understand how CFDs work and whether you can afford to take the high risk of losing your money.

OldSchool invest on PGH

hi there,
this i could not simple resist… because fortunately there are “friends” that not only respect my ideas, as seams have better memory then me (LOL).

what happen since more then 1 year ago with that top darwin? … now the difference is only in the 3 letters of darwin…

have a nice rest of weekend, a lot of rain here :frowning:

OldSchool

It’s a bit bothersome to see PGH not even managing 100K with such a track record…:expressionless:

2 Likes

hi @Iceberg12,
thanks, even with allocation it have now, more then 50% comes from Darwinex!, PGH never had, and never will have many success here, i know it almost since the beginning, and maybe i’m the principal responsible, by never choose the easy way… no problem with it, and no regret! i have many other things that give me great pleasure , regarding to trade, more then PGH have a huge success in Darwinex as it stands…
all the best to you, and your handover in your darwin.
OldSchool

1 Like

Because Darwinex doen’t invest looking to past drawdown like noob “traditional” investors. :wink:

2 Likes

hi @CavaliereVerde,
i believe…, and i “take care” of it the best i can as i try to do for every investor, but maybe darwinex investment is not exactly for the reasons you think (LOL). ( not saying that are bad reasons!)
OldSchool

1 Like

hi all,
i have to make a reference today…
hum… some changes, at least in commentaries? :slight_smile:

some time ago several posts, only a few…

and today from ESMA, seams no other way and nothing will keep the same… curious to see next months…

important:

curious to see that point 5 at darwinex…
74-89% accounts lose money… not easy and what seams perfect unfortunately is not…
OldSchool

1 Like

There’s no contradiction between what you and I say @OldSchoolPT
My remarks come today in a very particular context, one in which you don’t have the choice.

In this context, you have 2 solutions:

• focus on the negative side of things, and brooding
  • focus on the positive, and try to see the good side of things

That’s it :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Hi @NicolasDarwinex,
maybe i have not explain well what i pretend to say…
i don’t find any contradiction on what you say, it is the reality, i only feel satisfy to see it stated by someone of darwinex team… all good in my opinion, nothing bad about it.
for me today “news” only have positive side… more i think that what happens is exactly what Darwinex “need”, nothing can keep as it stands, and although many “brokers” will die… Darwinex as broker and asset manager only will gain and improve in future! very happy nothing about this have negative side…and special will increase protection on investors about the majority of traders that effectively in mid/long term are losers, how can those darwins, and investors be a winner…
of course all this my personal opinion, and we will see in future if i can have some reason…
all the best to you and all team,
OldSchool

1 Like

:thumbsup: :thumbsup: https://blog.darwinex.com/esma-product-intervention/

4 Likes

Today Madrid :+1:

Darwinex is real! (LOL)
OldSchool

8 Likes

if those bananas are real they don’t look too well :joy:

3 Likes

Yes, are real… :+1:

5 Likes

It was great to meet you, @OldSchoolPT!

I hope you had a safe trip home!

4 Likes

Leaked video footage of OldSchool meeting with ignacio …

11 Likes

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL, not at all!!!

6 Likes

all fine many thanks :slight_smile:
OldSchool

3 Likes

Hi @CaptainCurrency
I did not have hypotheses he is very tall … (LOL)
OldSchool

6 Likes

hi all,
hum… so obvious… after 1 M the “closer look”…

OldSchool

2 Likes

hi there,
today something come across to my memory… by seeing a post here in community…
trading is not easy, and keep in the game is very hard…, how it is so easy to “rock star” traders convinced them-self’s and investors how fantastic they are… but time is and will always be the best “invisible” attribute (also here at Darwinex inevitable), time will produced the best rand of all…
what comes to my memory? times of manual trading… even with nothing to lose there are some traders that “make” trading activity different… not even with playing money they gamble…
https://championship.mql5.com/2010/en/users/Mtav/
https://championship.mql5.com/2011/en/users/Mtav
https://championship.mql5.com/2012/en/users/oldschool
OldSchool
PS: start to trade in manual mode on one MT5 account at Darwinex, will see if still have will to create a new darwin… when possible.

1 Like

Hi there,
its Friday :thumbsup:

10 m, to “hear” something important to understand important aspect about trading / invest on Forex:

please have a awesome weekend.
OldSchool

5 Likes