CFDs are complex instruments and come with a high risk of losing money rapidly due to leverage. 66 % of retail investor accounts lose money when trading CFDs with this provider. You should consider whether you understand how CFDs work and whether you can afford to take the high risk of losing your money.

OldSchool Invest on PGL (GOLD) and PGR (USDTRY)

Hi there,

11/04/2019
PGL trading only on GOLD
PGR trading only on USDTRY

28/02/2019
will restart trading USDTRY from 03/2019

8/11/2018
ONLY TRADE ON GOLD AT LEAST UNTIL END OF 2019

TRADES IN GOLD AND ONLY IN NORMAL MARKET CONDITIONS ON USDTRY. Since 22/08/2018
its Friday!
after “exactly” 1 year of testing and trade manually on USDTRY, (a very volatility instrument), and as it is “impossible” to me to be active in markets, special when is important, i decide in last months to 100% automatize that strategy, in new MT5 of darwinex, and that it reflect 99% of what me as human will do if i can stay 24/24h in front of computer trading.
this is a 1K account i start today https://www.darwinex.com/account/D.64047, that will become a darwin when possible.
what in general i expect, ( and that who can have any interest can “check” from now):

1. around 100% time 1 trade on USDTRY in markets( only dependent of spread);
  2. trade on my account around 20% VaR;
  3. some divergence and high volatility expected;
  4. risk manager by OldSchool, try to prove in a very hard instrument, all is merits…;

i’m always “searching” for new “trading” opportunities and around 1 year ago TurkishLira come to my attention… if someone have also interest on it and as this strategy will only trade it, it will be a pleasure to discuss here subjects related with it!
have a nice weekend all,
OldSchool

6 Likes

Darwins on mt5 accounts are already possible since 2 weeks.

Requirements are the same as usual, so ~1 month of trading and ~30 trades.

4 Likes

Hi @CavaliereVerde
cool ! a month is nothing, I am geologist my time scale is in millions of years … (LOL)
OldSchool

3 Likes

start from scratch, and also test process, how IA work, etc…
nice feature to trader follow his birth darwin progress!

cool to see “me” as manual trader replicate by a machine is starting days…

OldSchool

4 Likes

Hi all,
PGL a very risk and completely different strategy (main reason for me to create other darwin), i have trade it manual live and now in automated mode! my account “seams” very ugly, but as i only do forward tests, it reflect the “tunes” i’m forced to do special because in Aug we will have new ESMA rules.
now full automated in MT5 and ready, lets see if / or when) it is possible for any pioneer investor to trust and anticipate what this system can generate and why i invest on it…
my MT5 live account on starting of darwin.

many thanks,
OldSchool

3 Likes

Hi there,
just notice :slight_smile:, $PGL is now available to invest :rocket:
one year from yesterday, according with new ESMA ( system is now trading since 1 week for my equity in anticipation for Aug.), strictly MM and Risk manager by OldSchool will be in place…
all the best,
OldSchool

last days sequence of trades ( general behavior of system expected…)

( results are not positive in $ ( they are largely in Pips, because of my “tests” on volumes according to trend and respect leverage…) now “just” will wait for months to come and system generate profits according my goals…

2 Likes

" $PGL is now available to invest :rocket: "

GOOD! :nerd:

1 Like

:+1:
i would like to “advice” all investors for the “violence” associated with trading TurkisLira! ( and special in automated mode with almost 100% exposure in markets) , please take it in consideration!
just one example “few” minutes after previous post…

OldSchool
PS: good news OldSchool Risk Manager is in place as you can see ( LOL)

3 Likes

one day in #USDTRY and “risk” PGL
OldSchool

hi,
1M since darwin available https://www.darwinex.com/darwin/PGL.4.15

today a perfect example how OldSchool RM acts! (in automated mode…)

OldSchool
PS: still wait for a pioneer investor on project (LOL)

3 Likes

HI there,
TurkishLira in all time lows…

1M after PGL avaiable to investors…

my demo portfolio 10K no leverage equal weight on my darwins since then…

OldSchool

1 Like

not easy… believe-it or not (on USDTRY!) but try to make this darwin on of most smooth experience investors ( if ever will be anyone… LOL) can had…
OldSchool

https://www.myfxbook.com/forex-market/volatility/USDTRY

today 5 trades all long ( so far)…

and USDTRY “picture” for the day…

OldSchool
PS: one little bird tell me that 1 investor ( friend) on PGL can land soon… :+1:

Hi ,
another day, and strict RM in place…, doing the best i can what i promises to do… since this is a invest-able darwin…

OldSchool

Other day! RM of OldSchool in place! Unfortunately Darwinex resume trading in TRY, i understand trading it is not for all… but you should let all gamblers blow-up their accounts! For once! Sad not expect it…

OldSchool

2 Likes

hi @miguelrDarwinex, @NicolasDarwinex
what is the justification for continuing the impediment to open orders in TRY?
OldSchool

1 Like

the break of 5$ leads to a huge “spike”…

OldSchool

1 Like

OldSchool