CFDs are complex instruments and come with a high risk of losing money rapidly due to leverage. 66 % of retail investor accounts lose money when trading CFDs with this provider. You should consider whether you understand how CFDs work and whether you can afford to take the high risk of losing your money.

OldSchool Invest on PGL (GOLD) and PGR (USDTRY)

Hi there,
forward test is done, PGL will only trade on Gold, at least until end of 2019.
my MT5 account:
my darwin:
my darwin since IPO:
my darwin since trade only in gold:
OldSchool

4 Likes

update on same “pictures”

OldSchool

2 Likes

Hi @OldSchoolPT !
Is the setup the same that you are using for PGH on currencies?

1 Like

Hi @CavaliereVerde
No it is not, PGL design to trade in a single instrument (… by circumstances Gold…), once available system will trade TRY but in another account, it had start from starch on MT5, and with simple goal ,being best investable Darwin for investors in terms of Risk/Reward by end 2019…, even if they do not invest on it (ROFL), the path to it had been very hard ( me as trader adapting to Darwinex conditions, let me to do some mistakes…, but finally now I think do not need more adaptations…), and will stabilize on 10% VaR…), also I want it to have full track-record only in Darwinex, included all adaptations and errors…. (This account starts to trade on TRY in test… and is all there, nothing to hide….)
Will see by end of year (more or less one year in full automated mode…) if it will be “money making machine” or not! and not hard to “see” what i think about this…
All the best,
OldSchool

1 Like

Hi all,
just to inform, i had decide soon ( maybe next week…) restart trading, besides gold, also USDTRY ( for instrument system had been original designed…) in my MT5 account and inevitable on PGL darwin, please if it is the case take appropriate measures.
all the best,
OldSchool

Great! :smile:

20 chars needed.

1 Like

Hi all,
Its Friday! :+1:
after some more hours of reflection… I had decide to keep this account trading only Gold, and will trade TRY in other account… so no changes PGL will be a Darwin always trading only in Gold,
all the best to all,
OldSchool

1 Like

Hi again,
just to inform (special to my investor I had no other way to contact…), that after rigorous ponderation , and definitely! I decide to trade in this account, and consequently in Darwin PGL on Gold and USDTRY, always in 100% automated mode and with 100% presence in markets.
In case anyone had interests, can check here base results from system design since 01/2018.
All the best to all,
OldSchool

1 Like

Hi there,
it’s Friday! :+1:
just to remember at any moment ( more likely beginning of next week…) i will start trading also on USDTRY on this account/darwin.
all the best,´
OldSchool

1 Like

OldSchool

1 Like

3 Likes