CFDs are complex instruments and come with a high risk of losing money rapidly due to leverage. -- % of retail investor accounts lose money when trading CFDs with this provider. You should consider whether you understand how CFDs work and whether you can afford to take the high risk of losing your money.

On automatically closing topics

Following the thread:
Community Forum Moderation Policy (effective as of March 12, 2020)

• Topics with no new replies in 30 days will be considered redundant and automatically closed.

In the thread I created for my Darwin, I give an update to investors every first day of the month. Does this rule mean that if I go through a month of 31 days, I’m screwed? :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I agree 30 days is excessive I would extend it to 90 .
I think the policy is a work in porogress but it is going in the right direction.
The “golden” darwin discussions like NTI ERQ and JGC are not updated so frequently.
Even PLF has been updated only because of my questions. :rofl:
PLF / LZL - IntegraCoreLiveX | FACTSHEET for Investors/Traders

2 Likes

Why automatically closing a thread at all? What’s the difference between an open thread that no one replies to, and a closed thread that no one replies to?

This would just enforce creating a new thread even if it would perfectly fit to an existing one.

I don’t see the benefit.

4 Likes

@bianka
I would rename the cathegories into

• Darwin Presentations
  • Darwin investors discussion
1 Like

@bianka
These categories - at least the first one - should be excluded from automated closing.

2 Likes

I like this.

‘Introduction’ sounds more like a one-time-event while ‘Presentation’ is more ongoing.
‘Investor Discussions’ hits the nail.

1 Like

Thanks for pointing this out, you’re right, automating this probably doesn’t make much sense.

5 Likes

agree this is not good idea

2 Likes