CFDs are complex instruments and come with a high risk of losing money rapidly due to leverage. 66 % of retail investor accounts lose money when trading CFDs with this provider. You should consider whether you understand how CFDs work and whether you can afford to take the high risk of losing your money.

OVL - AlgotradeSoft

Greetings to all participants!
We have been with you for almost a year now and decided to tell investors and everyone who is interested in us and our systems in more detail about our developments and answer all your questions.
So, at Darwinex we were represented by several systems, but we are focused mainly on creating a portfolio of the most efficient and profitable of our systems. This portfolio is called OVL.
OVL is a fully automated algorithmic portfolio. It includes 4 low correlated strategies, based on principles of mean reversion, momentum and trend following. This fact increases the stability of the portfolio on different market cycles, the potential of profit, and helps to overcome of stagnation period much faster. Portfolio risk is conservative. Results are stable on the deep history backtest and on the long real trading history as well.
Now is a great time to invest in our portfolio! Therefore, I hope for your joining our portfolio and making good profits with you!
We hope together with you to show a very good income this year.
We will be glad to answer all the questions that interest you. Write them in the comments.
https://www.darwinex.com/darwin/OVL.4.17/

7 Likes

Hi Guys, Great job.
Are you planning to give an interview?:grinning:

1 Like

Yes, we are working on it!
When ready, I will post the link here.

2 Likes

Impressive results congrats!
I will wait one year of native trackrecord than you will be eligible for my portfolio.

3 Likes

Thank you! The overall track record more than a year. On Darwinex 10.5 months. We look forward to when you join!

2 Likes

I see, that you use several strategies. Could you please show us some backtests?

Yes, I’ll post backtests here later.

I am glad to publish for our investors an interview with our founder Alexander Pshenychnyi!
https://blog.darwinex.com/darwin-ovl/

7 Likes

Congratulations for this great DARWIN :slight_smile: !

3 Likes

Thank you! We put a lot of efforts to show good results!

2 Likes

What’s wrong with your Darwin since this new year ??
3 loose Month and not better for the begin of April … :rage:

1 Like

seems to be swing for the fences more in the last 3 months. profit targets used to be smaller.

“dedicated risk team” must be on holiday

1 Like

A part from sigle events it is quite clear that OVL s the result of manipulations and trackrecord farming.
Tailored inception, tailored migration, disappointing public results.

1 Like