CFDs are complex instruments and come with a high risk of losing money rapidly due to leverage. -- % of retail investor accounts lose money when trading CFDs with this provider. You should consider whether you understand how CFDs work and whether you can afford to take the high risk of losing your money.

PLF / LZL - IntegraCoreLiveX | FACTSHEET for Investors/Traders

ICX “trending” after a red month.

Maybe some investors are learning how to deal with darwins. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Unfortunately you cannot pack that logic in filter criteria :wink:

1 Like

Why? You create a rule of Return <0 on 3M or Return <5% and you call it “good entry” or “below average” …
https://www.darwinex.com/filter-custom/8354

3 Likes

I get 1371 Darwins with his filter- not usable, sorry

To produce losses is not a sign of quality.

Add it to @CavaliereVerde’s filter and you get around 30-40 Darwins. Might be usable after all if correctly applied :wink:

5 Likes

I use sth similar to find good entry opportunities:

Score > 70
DD in the last month higher than 5%
Equity Higher than 10k
Pf > 7

https://www.darwinex.com/filter-custom/8169

I am thinking of adding an La restriction…

3 Likes

LZL : 5 years of trackrecord, DScore 73 , 3 investors…

Frankly I don’t understand. :expressionless:

4 Likes

LZL’s lack of investors might be because around 10% of profit a year might not be what most of the Darwin investors are looking for, despite of long trackrecord and quite good D-score.

Looking at invested capital per investor, those that invested in LZL seem to have great trust in it though.

5 Likes

I wonder, why the LZL Cp is 1.1, but the divergence is almost none? Shouldn’t be the Cp much higher?

I think I’m missing something.

1 Like

bad capacity often only corresponds to bad divergence if the AuM is high enough.

3 Likes

Capacity is a very important aspect but the algo is not so efficient.
It is a very simple formula that does not consider the style of the trading strategy.
This is the reson why current divergence is shown and can be used as a filter.
Having a low reliability also the weight in DScore is low.

This is clearly my unofficial opinion, bu it come from 3 years of observations on hundreds of darwins. :wink:

6 Likes

Hi @integracore2
Any updates/adjustments to LZL and ICX ?
Thanx in advance!

2 Likes

Hey @CavaliereVerde :slight_smile: !

Nope - all 3 (PLF, LZL and ICX) remain exactly the same in terms of logic, risk and execution.

Their returns are consistent with my backtests, so I have no reason to change anything at this point in time :thumbsup:

p.s. The reduction in trader’s equity is purely due to my moving some funds into $DWZ.

4 Likes

Happy to know it. :slight_smile:
Can we expect any artcle or post about DWZ ?

BTW I agree with the low profile on it, better not to create too much hype and expectations.

3 Likes

My colleagues and I will be sure to inform everyone when we do, no worries :slight_smile:

5 Likes

4 Likes

All time highs for PLF ! :rocket:

@integracore2
Congrats for this impressive and robust result!

2 Likes

Thanks @CavaliereVerde :slight_smile::pray:

1 Like

Hey @integracore2 , congratulations for the great work, results and having enabled this wonderful conversation.

Time has past and now the PLF’s (underlying strategy) is at 0.82%. How does that make you feel? Is that bad / risky for the Darwin? Do you still want it at around 3% or you changed your mind?

I am really not trying to call you out or anything. I am just trying to learn the implications of a low VaR in the risk of a Darwin. And, ofc, also trying to assess the investment opportunity behind PLF.

In other words, I am trying to answer to a questions you posted 3 years ago:

What are your thoughts on this question now?

Last question. I understand PLF and LZL are very similar, but I couldn’t capture the exact differences. Do you recommend to invest in one over the other one or a 50-50 split maybe? - I know to give investment recommendations is tricky, it’s okay if you prefer no to. I am just wandering if there’s any technical knowledge that you want to share that would make my decision easier.

4 Likes

@Qaytarlah
You are digging in the right direction:
“darwin aristocrats” :sunglasses:

2 Likes