CFDs are complex instruments and come with a high risk of losing money rapidly due to leverage. -- % of retail investor accounts lose money when trading CFDs with this provider. You should consider whether you understand how CFDs work and whether you can afford to take the high risk of losing your money.

[Podcast] [#5] Skin in the Game

Hi guys!

Here comes the 5th episode or our “Trader Nation” podcast series!

https://blog.darwinex.com/darwin-exchange-rules/

##EPISODE SUMMARY

We will cover the rules traders need to follow to list their strategy in the Exchange and tap investor capital.

We talk about how investors are not given investment advice and that all investment styles are welcome. They can passively track the ETFs, i.e. the DARWINs or can actively trade them.

We cover the toolkit the Exchange offers to both traders and investors so they can perform their fundamental analysis.

And finally, we talk about the way the rules assure that Exchange participants have… skin in the game!

##SEND US YOUR QUESTIONS +34 650 21 11 36

We count on you to SHARE massively this podcast and spread the word, Traders!

4 Likes

I like it but with 100 darwins with a DScore >70 and LVS managing 1.7MM/6MM (max capacity) it think that is time for some promotional content aimed to investors. :wink:

5 Likes

You guys are more than welcome to bring some investors, too :wink:

1 Like

If we live in a country that requires licensing (ie. USA or Canada), how do we go about this while being on the right side of the regulations?

I’d say you can tell a friend about Darwinex without fearing any regulatory issues. In any case, to play it safe, I would always would recommend following the FCA’s guidance on financial promotions, as well as their approach for promotions on social media.

I hope this proves useful!

1 Like

Excellent articles, very useful, thank you!

1 Like