CFDs are complex instruments and come with a high risk of losing money rapidly due to leverage. 66 % of retail investor accounts lose money when trading CFDs with this provider. You should consider whether you understand how CFDs work and whether you can afford to take the high risk of losing your money.

Portfolio + [Buy and Sell Rules] Backtesting Tool

@naturalcapital
Your study confirms my live experience since 2015 , only 1% of darwins is investable.
When I registerd on Darwinex there were 200 darwins, only ERQ and NTI are alive and investable today.

3 Likes

Thanks @naturalcapital for such detailed charts !

2 Likes

@naturalcapital
New charts are much more useful, you anticipated my crticism: a daily rotation would be killed by execuition costs.
Monthly unbiased is very close to reality. :+1:

1 Like

Alright, database updated. Accurate as of FEB 10, 2019.

As promised, for those interested, here is the separate Darwins scores+quotes historical data compiled into CSV files, the latest edition (FEB 10, 2019) -> Download HERE

@EvidenceAlpha and @naturalcapital mayhaps you are interested. :thumbsup:

5 Likes

So good ! My Excel is wet from joy. Thanks a lot

1 Like

Thanks, impressive data set :ok_hand: !

1 Like

19 posts were split to a new topic: Backtesting tool by naturalcapital

Ok, so this is being taken down at the moment, database needs to be updated. Will be back up in 5 min. I see that there are about 2-3 ppl connected, so if you check here, you know what is up!

Edit: Database updated, accurate as of FEB 17, 2019
Edit: Database update got interrupted a few times, but it just finished. Accurate as of FEB 23, 2019
Edit: Database updated, accurate as of March 3, 2019

2 Likes