CFDs are complex instruments and come with a high risk of losing money rapidly due to leverage. 66 % of retail investor accounts lose money when trading CFDs with this provider. You should consider whether you understand how CFDs work and whether you can afford to take the high risk of losing your money.

Portfolio by Pulse07

For the month of January, the portfolio contained :
ABH ALN AQA ASY ATL AVI BUX CBH DCD FEG HZY JHJ JMC JMP KDS KGL KVL LCW LDZ LVS MNW NNI NSC NTI NTR OLE ONE OOA OVL PFZ PLF PYC RDD RVL SCN SCQ STP STV SYE SYO SZR TGA TMB TRU UEI VRT YZF ZXW

For the month of February, the portfolio contains :
ABH ALN AQA BDR CBH CBY CLA DCD DLI FEG FGC GTD IOS JMC KDS KGL KVL LDZ LOM LVS LZL MNW MYQ NNI NSC NTI NTR NVL OLE ONE PLF PTT PUL PUZ PYC QUA RDD SCN SCQ STV SYO THA VRT WFJ XSD YZF ZXW

I changed the filters to try to limit the monthly turnover
Here are the changes :

Return Last 2 Years: 5 - Max.
Return Last Year: -15 - Max.
Days in Darwinex Current: 360 - Max.

So far, I was replacing 25-50% of the darwins each month, which is way too much since my goal is to have a passive portfolio.

Have a nice day.

3 Likes

Are you reading my mind? :wink:
Just joking.
I agree that long term return is a better indicator than DScore , DScore is too volatile.
Return is significant if it is public and native.

3 Likes

For the month of March, the portfolio contained :
ABH ALN AQA ASY ATL AVI BUX CBH DCD FEG HZY JHJ JMC JMP KDS KGL KVL LCW LDZ LVS MNW NNI NSC NTI NTR OLE ONE OOA OVL PFZ PLF PYC RDD RVL SCN SCQ STP STV SYE SYO SZR TGA TMB TRU UEI VRT YZF ZXW

For the month of April, the portfolio contains :
ABH ALN AQA ATL BAD BAS BAX BDR BMC BOT CBH CBY DLI ECB FEG FER HGO JMC KVL KWC LDZ LVS MNW MYQ NTI NTR NVL PFD PFI PHD PLF PMZ PUL PUZ RDD SCN SKV THA TKT UEI UYZ VFL WFJ XSD YZF ZXW

I made two changes on the filters this month.
Days in Darwinex Current: 500- Max. (instead of 360)
And I removed the divergence filter because it is much too volatile, which leads to an unnecessary increase in monthly turnover.

A filter on the real investor return, divergence included, would seem to me more useful to select the darwins taking into account the divergence.

Have a nice day.

4 Likes

For the month of May, the portfolio contains :
ABH AQA ATL BAD BAS BAX BDR BMC BOT CBH CBY DLI FEG FER IOS JGC JMC KVL LDZ LVS MNW MYQ NTI NVL PFD PFI PLF PMZ PUL PUZ PYC RDD RZX SCN SKJ SKV THA TKT UEI ULI UYZ VFL XSD YZF ZXW

Summary of the filters :

FILTER 1 (La<7.5):
Risk Stability Score: 7.5 - Max.
Loss Aversion Score: Min. - 7.5

FILTER 2 (La>7.5):
Risk Stability Score: 6 - Max.
Loss Aversion Score: 7.5. - Max

COMMON TO BOTH FILTER:

Risk Adjustment Score: 7.5 - Max.
Return Last 2 Years: 5 - Max.
Return Last Year: -15 - Max.
Experience Score: 10 - Max.
Market Correlation Score: 8 - Max.
Number of trades Last month: 1 - Max.
Investors Currently: 2 - Max.
Days in Darwinex Current: 500- Max.

3 Likes

For the month of june, the portfolio contained :
ABH AQA ATL BAD BAS BDR BMC BOT CBH CBY ECB FEG IOS JGC JMC KGL KVL LDZ LVS LZL MMQ MNW MYQ NVL PFD PFI PLF PMZ PTT PUL PUZ RZX SCN SKJ STV THA TKT UEI ULI UYZ VLV WFJ XSD ZUZ ZXW

For the month of july, the portfolio contain :
ABH AQA BAD BDR BMC BOT BSL CBY DAS FEG HGO JGC JMC KGL KVL LDZ LVS LZL MMQ MNW MYQ NNU NTI NVL ONE OOA PFD PFI PLF PMZ PTT PUL PUZ RZX SCN THA TKT UEI ULI UYZ VRT VVC WFJ XSD ZXW

I changed the filters, here are the changes :
Return Last 2 Years: 0 - Max.
Market Correlation Score: 4 - Max.
Days in Darwinex Current: 600- Max.

The goal is at least 730 days in darwinex.
I will reach it gradually because for now it would reduce too much the number of eligible darwins.
This filter could be the most important of all because it maximizes the chances of avoiding gamblers or traders lacking patience, discipline or rigor.
Indeed, most gamblers strategies collapse before this time.
On the other hand, many people starting over on a new darwin at the first difficulty.
I think it will be less difficult to create a profitable portfolio as the length of trackrecords grows.
The best traders will remain, while the others will disappear or never have a long track record.

Have a nice day.

3 Likes