CFDs are complex instruments and come with a high risk of losing money rapidly due to leverage. -- % of retail investor accounts lose money when trading CFDs with this provider. You should consider whether you understand how CFDs work and whether you can afford to take the high risk of losing your money.

Portfolio WRinvestments - Live - monthly updates

Hello investors,

I want to share my live investment account with you and update it every month with the results.
The start was at august 2019 with investing in only 1 darwin.
This was the first time i used the investor account on darwinex.
After a month i decided to throw the one darwin out and do it completely different.

From september 2019 i decided to take atleast 3 darwines which had some good preformance for the past months.
In these few months i had added darwines and removed some darwins.
Here under are my results till 01-01-2020 and i will give a update by the end of each month.

Till now my investor account is still in a bit of loss of the bad start, but hopefully it change in the future.

6 Likes

I decided to drop EOP out of my portofolie and replace it for my own darwin WRR.
The first weeks of trading on my own darwin (WRR) i did it pretty well.
With the outbreak of the coronavirus i maded a few bad trades ill try to recover from it upcomming month.
But i still ended this first month with my portofoli +2.89% in profit, which is okay.

2 Likes